Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callinicos's wife is Joanna Seddon (or was anyway). Max is a little bit of a leftie (he'd like to think). Boney put two and two together, but seems to have made five.

So is the Joanna Seddon Callinicos married the same person as the CEO? And how did max seddon get to be on callinicos's facebook?

Why doesn't somebody create two new threads, one for Callinicos and the other for Penny Red? Their original spat is now lost in the mists of time but people keep adding to this lumbering thread. No it won't be me; my interest is only incidental - mild curiosity.

This is the first time that I have seen ern compared with the Pope. He will be pleased. The Pope that is, not ern.

i saw alex callinicos in the middle of the poll tax riots. didn't see ian bone. didn't see any o you cunts.

might have seen some millies though den. givin it all that about how we were spoiling the demo for everyone.

No, Laurie and her friends have just discovered that capitalism isn't very nice, even if you've got a degree from Oxford, and you need to listen!
no, i mean haven't the oxbridge cunts, sons of the german bourgeoise, russian princes etc. always been in the leadership of the movement? laurie penny should be knocked for the shiteness of her politics and the awful standard of her writing. if she was good, it wouldn't really matter a fuck where she went to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom