Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers Power have split

Very good.

Can you also do a stalin type poster of Peter Taffe, with congratulations for 50 years rule or whatever it is?

Maybe you could stick in the nuttier quotes from the AWL vs SP debate on Libya.

tell me what you think:
Gmail address is wrong. That one was gone. Ours is realproletariandemocracy. I think. And headlines should be on separate lines? But as I said last night, I like these little mistakes.

Time for PD youth sections to be formed, at least one for each tendency/faction.

How many visits has the blog had, aside from people following the link/s from Urban?
1300ish. Referrer stats aren't too clear yet. Not to me anyway. 160 from u75, 33, 26 and 22 from twitter, facebook and libcom. 2 views each from South Korea and Belgium, so unless that's SK NIS and Nato, they're the latest branches.

I didn't raise the issue of the workers' bomb, though if I had done it would have made the debate slightly more sane. A truly remarkable meeting!

I'm considering writing a report for the PD blog.

By the way, if we're going for the poker face strategy and trying to make the group look like it might be real, we should probably tidy up the agitprop page - some of those images are a bit of a giveaway.

I don't think there's been a second page view from Colombia but you are already claiming us as a branch on the twitter profile. You guys have no scruples when it comes to building a workers movement, do you? ;)

workerbomb22.jpg

1300ish. Referrer stats aren't too clear yet. Not to me anyway. 160 from u75, 33, 26 and 22 from twitter, facebook and libcom. 2 views each from South Korea and Belgium, so unless that's SK NIS and Nato, they're the latest branches.

594 views just for today!

Isn't Colombia a US puppet state totally run by the CIA or something? Coz apparently a lot of the more outlandish stuff about Posadas was anti-communist propaganda invented by the CIA who operate out of Colombia. I bet that's where your views have come from.

Consider yourself expelled.
Have I secured my place in history as the first expulsion from PD? Sweeeeet :D

I was going to say, we're having a lot of trouble finding salaried work in Colombia, so I was thinking of setting up a Lumpenproletarian Democracy splitter group. For those of us overlooked by the quasi-bourgeois elitism of your workerist philosophy.

Have I secured my place in history as the first expulsion from PD? Sweeeeet :D

I was going to say, we're having a lot of trouble finding salaried work in Colombia, so I was thinking of setting up a Lumpenproletarian Democracy splitter group. For those of us overlooked by the quasi-bourgeois elitism of your workerist philosophy.

Someone's got to deal with these renegades :D

I know that this probably isn't the thread for it but someone from the NCAFC came to our branch AGM and seemed fairly sane. What went on at the meeting?!

Daft debate about the UAF, lasted about 40 minutes in a meeting scheduled to last an hour. It was in preparation for the NUS conference where there were far more important issues to discuss. It was implied that an AWLer was racist (or at least not really antiracist) for opposing a proposed motion for affiliation to UAF. Bang out of order.

And I'm fast coming to the conclusion that you wouldn't know sanity if it came and put you in a straightjacket.

Daft debate about the UAF, lasted about 40 minutes in a meeting scheduled to last an hour. It was in preparation for the NUS conference where there were far more important issues to discuss. It was implied that an AWLer was racist (or at least not really antiracist) for opposing a proposed motion for affiliation to UAF. Bang out of order.

What has the UAF got to do with the NCAFC, I thought it was a campaign against fees and cuts?! My experience of the UAF is they are an absolute joke.

And I'm fast coming to the conclusion that you wouldn't know sanity if it came and put you in a straightjacket.

:confused: what because I asked about a meeting you went to?

Gmail address is wrong. That one was gone. Ours is realproletariandemocracy. I think. And headlines should be on separate lines? But as I said last night, I like these little mistakes.

Time for PD youth sections to be formed, at least one for each tendency/faction.

A black section and LT and G one would mean that we will probably get into the Guardian

A black section and LT and G one would mean that we will probably get into the Guardian

I'm tempted to say that we should reject liberation committees for women, lgbt etc. on the basis that they are segregationist and therefore sexist/racist etc., and not good for the progression of true equality regardless of gender, sexual orientation etc.
Would certainly get some heckles up ;)

I'm tempted to say that we should reject liberation committees for women, lgbt etc. on the basis that they are segregationist and therefore sexist/racist etc., and not good for the progression of true equality regardless of gender, sexual orientation etc.
Would certainly get some heckles up ;)

heckles or hackles?

I think probably hackles, whoops. it'd be a lovely trolling position to take in amongst marxist/trotskyites. A bit of stupid liberalism thrown in amongst the weird marxism

Back
Top Bottom