Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers Power have split

I think we should make it our aim to get PD placards in pictures in the press. I shall be taking one to the Chesterfield march for a laugh.

I think we should make it our aim to get PD placards in pictures in the press. I shall be taking one to the Chesterfield march for a laugh.

I would be up for this but the nearest mayday march to me is in newcastle on cup final day so i'll be at home watching the match...I MEAN WRITING A PAMPHLET ON THE JOY OF THE WORKERS' BOMB, HONEST.

The NCAFC are meeting at sheffield uni tonight (national meeting I'm led to believe) and I've somehow been lumbered with sorting the room out. As a result I'm going to have to attend the meeting. Now, I'm told Workers Power will be well represented there. So I'm asking myself, since their split inspired the birth of PD, should I take workers bomb and workers clock leaflets and do a proper intervention, trying to get them to support it?

Probably not a good idea but Christ it's tempting!

The NCAFC are meeting at sheffield uni tonight (national meeting I'm led to believe) and I've somehow been lumbered with sorting the room out. As a result I'm going to have to attend the meeting. Now, I'm told Workers Power will be well represented there. So I'm asking myself, since their split inspired the birth of PD, should I take workers bomb and workers clock leaflets and do a proper intervention, trying to get them to support it?

Probably not a good idea but Christ it's tempting!

I think we need a proper, dead-pan, leaflet arguing for the Workers' Bomb, and we should start on some of the nuttier groups first. Workers Power are probably too sensible to fall for it....

...yet.

I wonder what the real posadists would make of all this? Pleased about the publicity? Angry about us taking the piss? Too busy building fallout shelters to care?

I think we need a proper, dead-pan, leaflet arguing for the Workers' Bomb, and we should start on some of the nuttier groups first. Workers Power are probably too sensible to fall for it....

...yet.
they have been caught out before. By those pesky Ukrainians. Who argued that nuclear power was safe.

tell me what you think:

workersbombleaflet2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom