Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

The obvious ones I'm afraid, Just ones I look out for if I’m watching a side, there's normally one or two in each of the premiership teams but particularly people like Saka, Eze, Zaha, Shaqiri, Salah, Son, Modric, Alexander Arnold, Vardy, de Bruyne, Miedema, Weah, Mane, Puskas, Eusebio, Best, Charlton, Yashin …
Any of this lot....:)
1691672177053.png

The obvious ones I'm afraid, Just ones I look out for if I’m watching a side, there's normally one or two in each of the premiership teams but particularly people like Saka, Eze, Zaha, Shaqiri, Salah, Son, Modric, Alexander Arnold, Vardy, de Bruyne, Miedema, Weah, Mane, Puskas, Eusebio, Best, Charlton, Yashin …

Wot no Trevor Francis/Rodney Marsh/Colin Bell?

It was a tread rather than a stamp?

Hmm.. that's a very fine distinction. It was clearly intended and she hasn't denied that it was. Don't get me wrong I want to see her play. Would just be interested to see the report on how they came to 2 games rather than 3.

I was expecting 3 games .

But I think that's a valid distinction. You're going to feel the difference between someone treading on you and someone stamping on you.

Going in on someone with both feet off the ground. A wildly reckless move that could cause serious injury. Intent and danger are the key considerations. Very clear intent from James, but very little real danger.

Spain looking good

Shame van de Donk isn't playing that was harsh, soft bookings I felt.
It was and they could certainly do with her.

Spain still well on top, Neds do threaten tho. Just not enough. One shot, not even on target.

Too much for me, I do have to be up in six hours.

ooooo not sure about this - she'd got in front, wasn't really a shoulder charge and ball wasn't within playing distance.

Back
Top Bottom