Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will you be swearing allegiance to the king?

"The largest study on the royals since the Queen's death"

Now, it could have been an absolutely super-massive study*, but setting your qualifying timeframe as "in the last 8 months" doesn't immediately inspire confidence that it was...

*though can't have been that big, 'cause I don't remember being asked and I've got some pretty good opinions about the monarchy that anyone asking about 'the royals' should hear :hmm:

She isnt dead..
ChatGPT says so..

I imagine the questions were along the lines of "

'Do you think the monarchy is an asset for the UK or do you think I should drown this kitten that I have net to the phone?'
If you drown a kitten based on what I said I think over the phone, I'll honestly be expecting you to still accept the vast majority of responsibility on that one.

(By which I mean to say: it wouldn't persuade me to answer "a)")

This 'major poll' must surely have been exclusively taken from over 60s:

_129563661_mail-nc.png
Could do with chucking a few solid rocks about

Finding the new format a bit confusing...two of them gone after the interview stage...when do they start dressing in silly costumes and start falling over?
Well the dressing in silly costumes bit is on Saturday. Don't know about the falling over bit, when Chucky has got the sparkly hat is he going back to Buck House to catch an afternoon nap or will there an evening knees up bit like the reception at a wedding?

Well at the end of the day, right, I'm English not American and 100 per cent won't be pledging allegiance to any twat, innit.
Americans do not pledge allegiance to a twat. They pledge allegiance to a flag, and elect twats. For that matter, we elect twats as well, which is why the Crown is supposed to be a timeless symbol of nationhood that unites us all. Like a flag. If any particular monarch is a twat, you're supposed to ignore it.

Americans do not pledge allegiance to a twat. They pledge allegiance to a flag, and elect twats. For that matter, we elect twats as well, which is why the Crown is supposed to be a timeless symbol of nationhood that unites us all. Like a flag. If any particular monarch is a twat, you're supposed to ignore it.
So does that mean we can stick him on a pole and fly him from the top of a building? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom