Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why the lib-dems are shit

Unbelievably, they've just eschewed the opportunity to vote in a young, charismatic, female leader in favour of ed davey, a man with the charisma of a very very dead fish.

I had assumed it was a formality that his tenure was very much a stop-gap. Idiots.

I haven't got a clue about the policy differences between moran and davey - who cares? It's all irrelevant, but in a battle between a suit and a not quite as much a suit, you'd have probably gone for the latter. The bigger issue for me in that scenario would be why the fucking fuck am I a Libdem member?

I haven't got a clue about the policy differences between moran and davey - who cares? It's all irrelevant, but in a battle between a suit and a not quite as much a suit, you'd have probably gone for the latter. The bigger issue for me in that scenario would be why the fucking fuck am I a Libdem member?
Some people are just really attracted to lost causes.
It's hard to imagine anyone getting very excited about this, The opinions of the Libdems are currently no more relevant to national politics than the ones expressed on U75, How Ed Daveys thinks he might rebuild them is beyond me.

Some people are just really attracted to lost causes.
It's hard to imagine anyone getting very excited about this, The opinions of the Libdems are currently no more relevant to national politics than the ones expressed on U75, How Ed Daveys thinks he might rebuild them is beyond me.
if you read the papers carefully, you will find in every one, from the sun and the star through to the heavyweight broadsheets, reference made to opinions which have been aired first here.

you cannot say the same of the golden shower.

if you read the papers carefully, you will find in every one, from the sun and the star through to the heavyweight broadsheets, reference made to opinions which have been aired first here.

Fair enough they're even less relevant than we are, this does not bode well for Ed's plans.

Portions of urban75 now so deluded that they think these forums play a more significant role in UK politics than the Lib Dems.

Get a grip.
even your concerns about toilets without locks have been taken up by newspapers, there was an article about it in the guardian on 27 may last year

have you ever seen any of the golden shower's views on toilets make it into the local let alone national press?

tbh, most Momentum members are embarrassed at Mason's continued cosying up to them. They think he's a bit of a nutter (well, the ones I've spoken to).
I am a member of Momentum and I am not at all embarrassed, as I was unaware that Paul Mason was cosying up to me or my comrades. Where does this "cosying" occur? This comment seems to me more evidence that for the observation that people in certain online goldfish bowls falsely believe that they are engaging with the world at large.

Anyway, why did they spend all those billions on that Hadron Collider? Should have just got Sir Edward and Sir Keir to bump into each other. Perfect vacuum, piece of piss.

I expect this insight to be taken up by Nature and other leading science periodicals. :oldthumbsup:

I am a member of Momentum and I am not at all embarrassed, as I was unaware that Paul Mason was cosying up to me or my comrades. Where does this "cosying" occur? This comment seems to me more evidence that for the observation that people in certain online goldfish bowls falsely believe that they are engaging with the world at large.
OK, what I meant by that is that Mason. for quite some time now, has been engaged in shameless, all-out online boosterism of the Momentum end of Labour, and generally trying to cosy up to them.
However, it's been pretty much one-way traffic. I have found Momentum members (who I campign with on various individeual issues) to be either embarrassed by his antics or simply u naware of them, like you.

Given their collective inability to think creatively, I'm sure denizens of the golden puddle (calling them a shower credits them with a dynamism that they clearly lack), have been as keen to lift ideas and opinions from here as the aforementioned members of the Fourth Estate.

And of course, it shouldn't be forgotten that U75 was the springboard of Baron Paddick's career of political failure.

Last edited:
even your concerns about toilets without locks have been taken up by newspapers, there was an article about it in the guardian on 27 may last year

have you ever seen any of the golden shower's views on toilets make it into the local let alone national press?
While my thoughts and views might be highly influential on the UK/world stage, even this is not enough to offset the rest of the postership's irrelevance to mainstream affairs.

OK, what I meant by that is that Mason. for quite some time now, has been engaged in shameless, all-out online boosterism of the Momentum end of Labour, and generally trying to cosy up to them.
However, it's been pretty much one-way traffic. I have found Momentum members (who I campign with on various individeual issues) to be either embarrassed by his antics or simply u naware of them, like you.
Thanks. That is a relief. I was getting worried that people were conspiring behind my back.

Given their collective inability to think creatively, I'm sure denizens of the golden puddle (calling them a shower credits them with a dynamism that they clearly lack), have been as keen to lift ideas and opinions from here as the aforementioned members of the Fourth Estate.
the descent inherent in a shower is their dynamism

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom