Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is going to win the 2018/2019 Tory Leadership election?

Who is going to win the 2018/2019 Tory Leadership election?

• Total voters
I read that book too before he was an MP. I did wonder WTF he was thinking walking across Afghan during the US led invasion and at the height of the hunt for Bin Laden. He manages not to come over as a cunt though, especially when rescuing the dog.

So can we have him on the actual poll, then? :) Rather than just 'Other'? Again, if only to bug the 'b'.

Rory Stewart wrote a decent book about walking across Afghanistan (“The Places Inbetween”) just after the Taliban had been kicked from power. It’s readable, interesting, and he was nice to a dog which should endear him to half of Urban.

I read it before knowing he was a Tory MP.

I am of course only mentioning this to piss off killer b.
I read that in a hurry and thought it said Rod Stewart!

I voted BoJo the clown. As we are living in the age of stupid, this is not outside the realms of possibility. A significant amount of the tory grassroots see him as a charismatic maverick as opposed to the blundering, shambling disaster that everyone else knows him to be... Plus he's got some sympathy points from these dicks after pob-faced cunt knifed him during the last go-round...

Rory Stewart admits he smoked opium!

I admit I am impressed with him being so honest, politicians tend to deny or refuse to comment when it comes to their past drug experiences.

A Tory leadership candidate has told Sky News he made a "very stupid mistake" to smoke opium while travelling in Iran.

The international development secretary confessed in an interview with the Daily Telegraph to taking a puff on an opium pipe 15 years ago at a wedding.
Smoking opium in Iran was 'stupid mistake', PM hopeful Rory Stewart admits

:D

Rory Stewart admits he smoked opium!

I admit I am impressed with him being so honest, politicians tend to deny or refuse to comment when it comes to their past drug experiences.
They dont, they usually just pretend they didn't enjoy it, as Stewart did. I guess he must mention it in his book or has been dining out on the story for a decade and it was going to come out anyway, so no point in denying.

Not had time to keep up with this so apologies for what is probably a stupid question. I'd always assumed Johnson was so unpopular among his peers that he'd never make it onto the ballot. Is that really not the case?

Not had time to keep up with this so apologies for what is probably a stupid question. I'd always assumed Johnson was so unpopular among his peers that he'd never make it onto the ballot. Is that really not the case?

tumblr_inline_n7fr8gVjwC1r5l1wo.jpg

Anything can happen.

It's not about his peers, as far as I recall. It's about the 100,000-odd geriatric fucks who form the membership of the Conservative and Unionist Party of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You know, the sort of mostly braindead cunts who think that Johnson is a thoroughly good chap, who is more sinned against, than sinning.

It's not about his peers, as far as I recall. It's about the 100,000-odd geriatric fucks who form the membership of the Conservative and Unionist Party of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You know, the sort of mostly braindead cunts who think that Johnson is a thoroughly good chap, who is more sinned against, than sinning.
TCJ's peers are the 'gate-keepers' of the election process, though. The PCP whittle down to just 2 candidates that are put to the braindead cunts.

Think that would be the case if they weren't so fucking desperate. They will have their mind on who can actually win an election.

Back
Top Bottom