Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where do you keep your toaster?

Where do you keep your toaster?

• Total voters
Thanks for the thread. Mine is by bread bin but full of crumbs. Normally I would take it out into the garden and give it a good shake to remove crumbs but didn’t get round to it before the weather turned crap.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread. Mine is by bread bin but full of crumbs. Normalling I would take it out into the garden and give it a good shake to remove crumbs but didn’t get round to it before the weather turned crap.
I use my Henry hoover for sucking the crumbs out. Works fab.

Thanks for the thread. Mine is by bread bin but full of crumbs. Normalling I would take it out into the garden and give it a good shake to remove crumbs but didn’t get round to it before the weather turned crap.
I shake mine over the sink then wish I hadn’t because the crumbs get all soggy and difficult to sweep up.

Mine's actually on my hob. Electric induction hob, and I never use the back hobs and have very little kitchen space, so I have the toaster and egg cooker on the back two hobs.

Egg cooker. A saucepan with water please?

We eat a fair few boiled eggs, and this means I can just pop the eggs in, go back to work then come back in a bit to perfect eggs. Also I can't really lift a saucepan full of water.

Back
Top Bottom