Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken curry cooked by a mate ( who's very good! ) taken out of freezer and popped in fridge this morning and * shock horror * chips :oops:

Chips are made from pots boiled the other evening - couldn't be bothered with rice.

We had a pizza delivered as I was too tired to cook but my in-laws arrived at the same time as the pizza and I find it hard to eat in front of them. They put me off my food a bit..... :(

We had a pizza delivered as I was too tired to cook but my in-laws arrived at the same time as the pizza and I find it hard to eat in front of them. They put me off my food a bit..... :(

that's ok, re-heated pizza is almost as good as fresh :)

i like to microwave mine for like 20 seconds then throw it in the oven for 5 or 10 minutes :D

it's really one of the few foods that holds up quite well under adverse conditions

Same as last night - veg curry (potato/mushroom/spinach/cauliflower/tomato) and spicy squid...although I've been contemplating stuffing the squid with prawns/bredacrumbs/herbs/more squid... :hmm: ...reckon that's one for tomorrow though (seeing as how the curry is already made it seems a bit silly not to go with a whole effortless meal).

Cheese and spring onion omlette with three cherry tomatos* and some chunky chips

*that's the three** that have ripened so far from the garden

**may be more than three by the time I get home <prays for sunshine> :)

*to the tune of Batman*

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na HOTDOGS!!!

:)

NVP got me all fired up about the jalapeno relish that's languishing in my kitchen cupboard, so I thought 'good book to read, want to finish it, don't want to spend all night cooking, WANT RELISH' :cool:

I believe we're having jacket potatoes, with fillings as yet undecided. I might have cottage cheese.

You have to have cheese and coleslaw. It's the law. :hmm:

God knows what we're having tonight, there's only me and the little one so it may well be some leftover spag bol out of the freezer. :cool:

You have to have cheese and coleslaw. It's the law. :hmm:

God knows what we're having tonight, there's only me and the little one so it may well be some leftover spag bol out of the freezer. :cool:

Nah, this is an attempt at a healthy meal. I might have ratatouille.

OK, just got back from Tesco's so here's the plan.

One wholemeal Sub Roll, halved. 'Butter' it with far too much Branston Chilli and Jalapeno relish. Insert two freshly heated Princes American Hot Dogs and shitloads of fried onions. Add Colmans Mustard and a splash of Nando's Extra Hot Peri Peri Sauce. Garnish with some of those pickled peppers that kebab house geezers call chillis, like wot you get on a doner kebab an that.

And that is one hot dog. Serve with a pint of ice cold water. I've drooled a bit writing this. It's gonna be ace. :D

Best of all, I can blame it all on sojourner. :cool:

Fucking hell NVP - that's put my hotdogs in finger rolls with jalapeno relish and a bit of english mustard and some boiled onions in salty water RIGHT in the shade, you shady cunt :mad:

OO OO - just realised, I have a jar of pickled HOT peppers int fridge! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom