Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to a friends to get really fucking stoned and when I come home I intend to make myself chicken fajitas.salsa is already made.I can't be bothered to do guacamole so i'll just have sliced avocado instead.i can't wait for proper food!

nothing. was meant to be eating when i got in from work but mr feyr forgot to save me any :mad: so i am eating a handful of jelly babies then going to bed to sulk

was going to make toad in the hole but dunno if i can be bothered tbh, so it might be cheese and ham toasties :)

We are having a small BBQ. Veggie sausages, burgers, paneer kebabs (marinated in a tamarind paste), salad , various breads and small potatoes roasted on the BBQ. Going to see Butthole Surfers this evening and BBQ fits the weather and mood.

I,m fuckin starving, just about to leave my vast spacious victorian office and pick a few bits up on the way home, so tonights tea will be broad bean hummus, salad leaves and a chunk of some sort of fish, followed by a bottle or organic cider and a fat spliff.

I've got some of that - fucking quality innit? :cool:

The Branston one? Yeah, it's brilliant. I'll sometimes concoct a meal around it, rather than the other way round. I have it in me sarnies and everything. I've picked up a pretty bad chilli habit in recent years. :D

The Branston one? Yeah, it's brilliant. I'll sometimes concoct a meal around it, rather than the other way round. I have it in me sarnies and everything. I've picked up a pretty bad chilli habit in recent years. :D

The very same :cool:

So far, I've only had it with hot dogs, but I can see usage extending to lots of other stuff :D

Dunno...

I might see if we can have a treat of fish and chips tonight.

Well, my wife will have fish and we will probably share a large chips.
I will go for the classic option of small battered sausage + saveloy I think.

That is if we treat ourselves, otherwise it is pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom