Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds lush yardy :cool:

My tea didn't taste as nice as it should have done. I think I burned my mouth smerkin too much yesterday :(:rolleyes:

Am hoping the toffee cake tastes nicer

We're having bacon baguettes with oven chips. Magic Sam doesn't know this because I went to Tesco whilst he was asleep. He will be cooking it though so I'd better let him know. :cool:

My mates who have donated all singing and all dancing cooker to me have a fantastic new toy.
A stand-alone-on-a-work-surface icecream maker!
Turn on.
Fill 'bucket' thingie with milk, cream ,vanilla, sugar and some fresh raspberries
that you popped in the freezer previously.Stick mixer top on.
Mow the grass.
Or watch someone else do it whilst having a G&T.
Return to kitchen.
Fab icecream!!:D

Sheo and her bezzers go 'ramblin'

Tbf, he probably drinks even more than you do. Or at least he used to. :p

He's looking a bit like Des O'Conner on that :D

Didn't feel like much tonight but I had defrosted a salmon fillet so I had that baked in foil with a splosh of white wine, garlic and corriander.

Hopefully there's some Chinese take-away left from last night. Brain too fuddled by Chucklehead to remember. And definitely absolutely no booze.

A veg curry I made on Saturday for a party and kept a portion back. It's hot n sour with spinach,chick peas, cauliflower and courgette. Will have basmati rice with it.

would it be wrong to go out for dinner tonight? it's a monday but hmmmm yeh i feel like throwing caution to the wind and treating meself! crazy i know... :eek:

would it be wrong to go out for dinner tonight? it's a monday but hmmmm yeh i feel like throwing caution to the wind and treating meself! crazy i know... :eek:

good plan! I'm trying to be frugal atm, and also to get over a cold. so, tonight we're having a garlic fest! boy is cooking though so not sure what slant it will take!

garlic fest eh? i love garlic.

right its been decided, we are going to the italian near ours, which is lush and not all that expensive. w00t.

dunno...playing squash at and odd time, will get home hungry though need to go out a play squash....will be starving when I get in though not a good idea to eat beforehand....afterwards will not fancy anything....prob a salad of some description???

A lovely thai green prawn curry with jasmine rice, with loads of nice veg in it, like broccoli, mange tout, beansprouts and baby corn- nom nom nom :)

Just what I need after a few days of standard festival food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom