Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh :D soj just lurves her food (and why not?)

We're having veggie spag bol tonight, as I am finally defrosting the freezer prior to stocking it with billions of healthy meals. Suggestions for freezable veggie meals greatly appreciated actually - chilli and spag bol I've got covered, what else freezes well in bags?

heh - does anyone still actually use that? great idea but it slowed from a crawl to a full stop ages ago didn't it? :(
It did crawl to a bit of a stop... I still go on there for the dhal recipe, and that's about it.

Revive it, revive it! :D

Will save you keep posting these recipes ;)

It did crawl to a bit of a stop... I still go on there for the dhal recipe, and that's about it.

Revive it, revive it! :D

Will save you keep posting these recipes ;)

:hmm: you trying to tell me sommat?

:p

anyway, sometimes it's just more fun to post up something that suits what a person wants in terms of money/ingredients etc

Red peppers roated in extra virgin oiive oil and garlic and stuffed with goats cheese and pine nuts, served on a rocket, baby spinach and watercress salad.

Moroccan chickpeas and spinach stew and cousocus.

Fresh Scottish strawberries in a warm balsamic sauce poured over Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream.

wowzer :cool:

I want that for my tea now!

No! I'm off to the shops in a bit and half tempted to get in the ingredients, because it looks so lush, but tonight calls for steak for my boy ;)

(I just like the wiki too :oops:)

get them anyway and make it tomorrow! :D i wanna make it again now too - it is THAT lush - and my lass loved it, which makes a bloody change!!

yeh, i love the wiki too - think i've tried everything i wanted to try off there now though. perhaps i will add a few more to it

Beef/bison burgers with all the fixin's, potato salad, cucumber/yoghurt salad, green salad.

Great recipes, Sojourner. Clipped. :)

Hmmm...something quick tonight, as I'm into a brilliant book and want to finish it tonight

SO! erm...probably pesto linguine with black olives, but no parmesan cos I've run out and can't be arsed going t'shops for more. Extra pesto it is then :D

Actually - might try and make my own pesto this w/e...

Hmmm...something quick tonight, as I'm into a brilliant book and want to finish it tonight

SO! erm...probably pesto linguine with black olives, but no parmesan cos I've run out and can't be arsed going t'shops for more. Extra pesto it is then :D

Actually - might try and make my own pesto this w/e...

Ooh, if you do, post your recipe up please :) I've tried making my own in the past (based on Ruth Elliots recipe) and it's always tasted cack at first, gets a lot better the longer you left it. I was wondering if i was using the wrong oil or summat (cheapo extra virgin). A lot of pesto recipes say to use a GOOD olive oil. What exactly is a good olive oil? :confused:

Anyways, tonight me little sister is staying at mine and she has already requested a take away. So it'll probably be curry, or possibly Chinese. I want curry, especially after reading the recipes on here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom