Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just eaten a Chicken Phaal. It was brilliant. :D

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you'll know why. :(

(((my toilet))) :(

Is the same as Saag Aloo? I bloody love that!

yea....if you want to make it real special you have to put mustard seed and dried fenugreek leaves in :)

i don't know twat i'll have for dinner, maybe just a pint of vodka and a couple of newcastles and a bag of salt 'n vinegar crisps

I'm going to make a soupy/stewy thing, with a gammon shank, some puy lentils and some diced carrots/courgettes/green beans....which should do me for a couple of days, all going well.

trying to decide whether to make missfran's kheemar matar or not

i don't have any fresh coriander...but i do have the rest of the ingredients. well, apart from the lemon, but i have limes so they'll substitute fine i reckon

fran! think i can get away without the fresh coriander?

if i make the kheemar, i might do some bombay potatoes to go with it, as well as a bit of rice

trying to decide whether to make missfran's kheemar matar or not

i don't have any fresh coriander...but i do have the rest of the ingredients. well, apart from the lemon, but i have limes so they'll substitute fine i reckon

fran! think i can get away without the fresh coriander?

if i make the kheemar, i might do some bombay potatoes to go with it, as well as a bit of rice

:hmm: coriander is important me thinks...it changes the taste innit

IMO of course :)

:hmm: coriander is important me thinks...it changes the taste innit

IMO of course :)

yeh, that's what i'm thinking, but i can't be arsed going out again now - right well, the decider will be whether me dad's got any coriander then

if he hasn't it's gonna be chilli instead :D

wahey! thanks dad! he's picking me some up on his way to pick up my lass. she's gonna give him some more 'puter lessons, i get the house to meself, AND free coriander - win/win :cool:

Yeah, I'd imagine coriander's pretty important in that. It's quite a distinctive taste, isn't it? Be v different without it, I reckon.

I've got a roast beef in the oven at the moment, along with some garlic and rosemary roast potatoes. Going to steam some carrots and broccoli when the time comes and throw in some frozen yorkshires just for the hell of it. Then we have shop bought chocolate pudding and cream for dessert :cool:

I've got a roast beef in the oven at the moment, along with some garlic and rosemary roast potatoes. Going to steam some carrots and broccoli when the time comes and throw in some frozen yorkshires just for the hell of it. Then we have shop bought chocolate pudding and cream for dessert :cool:

Mmmmmmmmmm ... :)

Oh my, that sounds amazing. :cool:

100% nom :cool:

well, the kheema's on, and all's well so far

except that now my kitchen floor is covered in mustard seeds, cos i jumped (with the open container in my hand) when the seeds started popping like fucking crazy, going all over the shop :rolleyes::D

oh - the mustard seeds are for the bombay potatoes, just to clarify :D

After stuffing our faces with fish and chips at lunchtime, we couldn't face anything proper so just had bacon and egg sandwiches. :)

My MIL has brought us a box of Roses so that's pudding sorted and I've got a cake. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom