Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it'll just be a sausage sandwich......wasn't supposed to be cooking for the babbies (AGAIN! :rolleyes: )...so had to do the sausages for them and couldn't be fucked to cook again for myself later, but didn't want to eat when theirs was ready either, so have one solitary cooked sausage and no courgettes left for the warm salad I fancied....am well fucked off! :mad:

Not too much effort involved in the sandwich though tbf. :cool:

Mash potatoes, peas, carrots, sliced ham and turkey with gravey on top. Apple crumble and custard for desert. Delicious!

mashED potatoes

not bloody mash

Calm down calm down!

2977.jpg

Stuffed squid (stuffing will be squid, king prawns, onions and breadcrumbs) baked in a tomato sauce, with pasta. Can't wait. :cool:

And I'm also coating some squid in semolina and deep frying it for lunch. :oops:

I have no squid left after this. :( :D

Change of plan, cos I was looking forwards to the squid so much that I ended up making it for lunch :p (and very nice it was too!)....so we've just been to Sainsburys and now have a loaf of tiger bread with various toppings (salami, pate, cheddar, avocado and laughing cow triangles :cool: ) a selection of crisps and some cookies.
I really wanted a roast gammon hock from the hot food bit too, but they'd sold out and the next batch weren't due to be done for an hour and a half. :(

Didn't get the Bengali takeaway in the end, owing to a slight mixup where I spent all my money on booze instead, realised I was penniless and had to settle for a bacon sarnie and Westons cider for tea.

I don't really do organised these days. God help me when I go back to work. But on the positive side, I have got a lot of booze in. :)

I might get the takeaway tonight if I don't go and blow all me dough on a Nintendo DS or summat.

Didn't get the Bengali takeaway in the end, owing to a slight mixup where I spent all my money on booze instead...

Heh heh! :D

I'm having the veg curry I made yesterday, although I'll probably throw some king prawns in with it too.

Something else for the kids - maybe some roast chicken thighs with something - that's assuming they're still here, correctly, most likely. :rolleyes:

Must be a sod having to cook all those different things for the kids.

I manage to fuck it up when I'm just cooking for myself. :D

Well yeah - especially when I've already prepared something for myself that I can just reheat in minutes, cos I'm not even supposed to have them at the moment! :mad:

They eat shit loads of the same stuff I eat tbf, but if I really fancy something that they won't eat (like curry, for instance :D ) then that's the only way to do it. :(

I've realised that I've got a pizza in the freezer however, so I might just give them that if I need to... :hmm:

I've got some (happy, farmer's market) veal escalopes. I'll make a sauce with some of the demi-glace I made and froze a few weeks ago, some foil-baked carrots, and some greens.

A weightwatchers garlic mushroom pizza which is despite how it may sound rather delish. On the side will be salad leaves, dressing and sweetcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom