Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds nice OU

I'm on basa fillets in a tempura batter, steamed pak choi (with possibly a lime and chilli dressing, cos I have the stuff and quite fancy it), and egg noodles. The noodles may well be tossed with the pak choi - not sure yet

and more lemon cheesecake :cool:

something quick and easy... i'm soooooooooo tired... but might make tofu and mushroom burgers... cos they is good... with some home-made wedges and salad on the side....

Laughing cow cheese and tiger bread rolls...I've been craving it for days and the shopping comes tonight! :cool: :D

Will have to do some carrot sticks/hummous/tara/greek salad or something similar on the side, so as to make it a slightly more balanced meal for the kids. :p

I bought a big tub of coleslaw from Lidl, so I was going to have something with that, but it tastes gross! So I might have goats cheese and spinach tart with Greek salad, and potato salad made with creme fraiche and balsamic vinegar.

Probably going to have something I can just bung in the oven. Cod in breadcrumbs with some veg or failing that a jacket potato with cheese and beans

I might do a pasta tonight as I have peppers that need using.
Not sure what to put in it though, possibly tuna.

Garlic mushrooms....just to use up some mushrooms.... ( we haven't got mush 'room' in our fridge ahahahahahahahahahahah)

No just to use them up and christ knows whatelse....didn't get anything out of the freezer, prob can't be bothered to go to the shop and the wife is eating weird pregnancy stuff...

Have got some sausage, gruyere, stilton and vacherin which may just comprise cheese and biscuits, simple and lush:)

Just about to take cakes, crisps and chocolate to the littlun's after school club for her birthday party, then back home for more, presents and pizza. Then sticky chocolate pudding.

Glad I've already been to the gym today.

Choice of baked chicken or beef curry, not sure which to have yet..

Am gonna go get some bread first, they sell Tooting's Mixed Blessings bread in my local shop, sometimes they only have hard dough, which will mean curry, or corn bread which will mean chicken. I'm fceked if they have both.

It'll then either be rice with the curry or chocolate :cool: pasta with the chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom