Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can smell is testosticals... :hmm:

Ah. Flies are undone........might just leave them undone actually....looks pretty cool and is a good excuse to flash the ho's at work while avoiding another 'sexual harrasment' disciplinary. "Heyyyy my files were undone and it just busted out! Sorry man, these things happen!" etc :cool:

All I can smell is testosticals... :hmm:

Ah. Flies are undone........might just leave them undone actually....looks pretty cool and is a good excuse to flash the ho's at work while avoiding another 'sexual harrasment' disciplinary. "Heyyyy my files were undone and it just busted out! Sorry man, these things happen!" etc :cool:

I bet you wear short shorts in the summer don't you yetty, and let it all 'hang out'?

yeh, I heard you can have appendages surgically lengthened but they're no good for the ladies afterwards

Yeah I was gonna get my legs lengthened so the old chap wouldnt look so stupendously enormous, I'll look into it, cheers :)

green pasta and chickpea salad with bacon, chorizo, onion, garlic red pepper and smoked paprika dressing.

Sounds vile tastes superb

I've just realised - I ate out Thusday and last night, I will do again tonight and tomorrow. I'm turning into DC :eek: :eek: :(

Going to the neighbours' for a cookout, so some burnt offering or another, likely hamburgers. We're bringing a salad and a plum strudel (and lager).

A king prawn/spinach/mushroom/potato/lentil curry for me and frankfurters, pasto with pesto and peas for the kids.

And strawberries and honey greek yoghurt for pud.

Chicken balti (sauce from a jar), basmati rice, samosas and bhajis with a few beers I expect. :cool:

Steak and chip shop chips and chocolate truffle torte for pudding.

Mind you, we ate so much for lunch I'm wondering if we might skip the mains and good straight for pud :oops:

not tea admittedly but i experimented making naan bread yesterday so have been mostly eating those today - not brilliant but not bad either :cool:

Chicken pot roasted in white wine, rosemary and redcurrant jelly, roast potatoes, carrots, brocolli and green beans. :cool:

We had some delicious home made herby/lemony/spicy/garlicky crumbed chicken thighs <gurgle :cool: > with a little bit of pasta and pesto (wasn't much left, so it was more or less a token dollop each :D ), greek salad and broccoli.

Having company, so: maple-glazed barbequed spareribs, 'Northwestern' potato salad, tinfoil-baked root vegetables-- parsnips, carrots and turnip. Green salad. Dried fruit compote and nuts on vanilla ice cream for dessert.

i'm at my dad's and its like 70 degrees out and real nice. maybe we'll grill up some hamburgers? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom