Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i 'tried' to make some chocolate brownies this afternoon but they didn't quite work and ended up practically raw, despite me keeping them in the oven for nearly 45 mins. I tried to cut them into squares but most of them stuck to the greaseproof paper. I couldn't just throw the leftover bits away so i had to eat them.All of them. I now feel incredibely sick. And depressed at the thought of all that gunk in my tummy and at the thought of the long and boring application form i now have to fill in and the thought of another boring week at work :(

Kids are having hot dogs in rolls followed by peach/grape/apple fruit salad and honey greek yoghurt (to make up for the lack of health in the first course course :D )...I'm having a Cauldron stilton and mushroom burger...probably with salad...but I've also got some spinach that needs using up, so I might have to do a spinach/bulghur/roast veg jobby instead. :hmm:

:hmm: it's a fish pie night for me too...sans jumbo king prawns this time as the ones on offer are from Indonesia so I'm not getting them again

I have changed my mind as I can't be arsed making a pasta sauce so from the freezer I'm having a small nut roast with butternut squash with red pepper sauce from Waitrose freezer. I'm having it with (also from the freezer) a mini wholemeal garlic loaf thing and salad.
It's the garlic bread I'm looking forward to...not had it in ages!

i think i'm just going to eat nuts and berries from the bushes and trees outside me flat :D

The bushes and trees? That's a nice name for a takeaway place. :cool:

:rolleyes: :D

think i'm gonna order the chicken ranch wrap which is a big tortilla filled with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomatoe, ranch dressing, and cheese. I have two options for the side: chili (healthy) or onion rings (non-healthy)...:)

but i don't know if I want to spend $14, I could go to McDonalds for $5 :confused:

FISH PIE!!!

:cool: :hmm: :cool: :p

Haddock and king prawns and peas and a thin layer of spinach, in bechamel sauce, with a rosti topping and some broccoli on the side. :cool:

Something healthy and nourishing and light and good. I've eaten out for the last 5 days in a row, my body hates me.

last night we ended up eating so late we just had cheese on toast - but I cooked the fish pie and thats waiting for us to have tonight :cool:

smelt fucking lush too :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom