Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out for a curry last night, going to a charity fish & chip supper and quiz do tonight. Yeah, I'm not going to be a thin bride...

Chicken livers, whole button mushrooms and big chunks of onion braised in red wine and thickened with sour cream. Over buttered broad egg noodles tossed with a sprinkle of grated nutmeg-- Chicken Livers Stroganoff, sort of. The ever-present green salad.

^ want

apart from the nutmeg, which is filth

Dunno what we're having - might just be egg and chips. The horde have cleaned me out of money and food :( oh, and bog roll. They must just shit all day when I'm out, given the amount of fucking bog roll they go through :mad:

Girls? When it's just The Albatross and me, a roll lasts ages. When my sister visits it's like a roll every couple of days. ;)

I thought about starting a thread the other day about toilet paper usage as I seem to go through a lot of it. I think it's about 2 rolls per week!

I'm also having to buy a loaf every single day, plus 12 pints of milk at least in the last week

Fucking glad it's only temporary - should be losing one of them in a couple of days then it's just back to 3 of us

tea will be egg on toast i think, with many mugs of hot lemon and honey . i am ill still, since sunday :( kids have been dispatched to their aunts untill i am no longer full of snot and infection. lovely

I have NO PLANS :eek: I don't like it - it scares me :(

going out on a bicycle treasure hunt straight from work, so probably beers and chips in the pub (the only vegan choice)... actually, that's not so bad :) am less scared now.... phew...

last nite i had taco bell and leftover kung pao chicken....don't know what's for dinner tonite but I do know there will be one :)

....don't know what's for dinner tonite but I do know there will be one :)

...or two, or three.

We're having last nights dinner tonight cos some friends came round last night so the kids had easy fishfingers and chips instead...and I just had beer. :rolleyes: :D

So soy salmon with roast veg and broccoli for me and the same salmon with noodles and broccoli for them.

I want chips, chip shop chips...no fish, no sausage, no pies just some hot chips with lots of vinegar & salt and ketchup...

Chips and steak pie would be nice actually...or a proper steak pudding...with gravy nom

dammit - fucking set off the starving belly noises :mad:

Crispy fried deer scrotum with lean mean grilled machine green bean cuisine and freshly pressed mince pies :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom