Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm having thai, both at medium heat level:

1. Kow Pad Prik - spicy fried rice with green beans, onions, scallions, carrotd, green peppers, egg & basil - with beef
  2. Green Curry - bamboo shoots with sweet peas and green peppers in coconut milk - with chicken

:)

Chicken curry tonight I think. Although all I've done all day is stuff my face so I'm hoping I'll be hungry for it later. :rolleyes:

Cancel the curry. The middle boy has got a school disco and is worried about smelling of curry so it's going to be burgers and chips. :rolleyes:

so now he'll go to disco smelling of greasy burgers and chips? :confused:

Ooooh, that sounds interesting. Do you have a recipe?

Not really! :D

(My mum used to make it)

Just use one for pork stroganoff, but replace the pork with lambs kidneys instead....infact Delia (yes, yes I know :rolleyes: :p ) does a very straightforward but tasty PORK STROGANOFF WITH THREE MUSTARDS which would do just fine.

Alternatively, my mum used paprika and either a bit of lemon juice and some double cream, or sour cream.

Ta :D

I don't think I've ever done a stroganoff. Isn't that remiss of me? I shall see if they've got any kidneys at the market on Saturday and make some.

PS Nowt wrong with old-school Delia.

probbly meatballs in carrot and courgette bolgnaise sauce, with wholewheat pasta and lashings of garlics bread (bought, not home-made)

I was thinking about boring pesto pasta, but then I was in Tesco, and there was this great big fat steak and ale pie on display (fresh), so we're having that, with chips, mushy peas, and gravy

nomstodgenom

I am doin a cerlariac bake with tomato and basil sauce with cheese & breadcrumbs with spinich, watercress and rocket salad - i think i've got an iron deficiancy as i've been cravin green veg and salad all day!

We had the curry we were supposed to be having yesterday. It was bloody gorgeous. My poor boy had had curry for his school lunch as well though. :rolleyes:

Dunno....

Might treat ourselves to a burger at the pub as the relentless pasta options are getting a bit boring.

:)Haddock chowder....played squash last night and was too f'ed to cook...a tuna sald was the meal last night, ce soit the chowder it is yumma yumma:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom