Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO beans are filth anyway but to combine them with cheese is just downright filth. Almost as bad as ....god i can't even say it...*runs off to vomit*

say it say it! :D

i don't really like beans either. unless they're over-cooked. on the hob. then they're kinda ok. in small doses. also, people that put them into shepherds pie should be locked up! :mad:

say it say it! :D

i don't really like beans either. unless they're over-cooked. on the hob. then they're kinda ok. in small doses. also, people that put them into shepherds pie should be locked up! :mad:
People that put them in anything should be executed :cool:

Well the thing that turns my stomach more than anything else is....is......sorry but i can't even type it. They come out of chickens and people boil them and they smell like shite :D.

Well the thing that turns my stomach more than anything else is....is......sorry but i can't even type it. They come out of chickens and people boil them and they smell like shite :D.

ah. chicken abortions :(

i have a slight aversion to them too. especially when i think about what they are :(

They look gross, they smell gross, they are gross. Why do people eat them? :hmm:

I went out for dinner in Vietnam with our guide and his girlfriend. They had a local delicacy, which was an egg with a tiny chicken inside. You eat the whole thing, beak and all. Now that really is gross. :eek:

I went out for dinner in Vietnam with our guide and his girlfriend. They had a local delicacy, which was an egg with a tiny chicken inside. You eat the whole thing, beak and all. Now that really is gross. :eek:
*Spews entire body organs out*

*Scoops the lot up, throws a mouldy chicken carcass from the local battery farm in it, cracks a hole in the top of a large easter egg, fills it with concoction, heat seals shut, gives to Dolly. Repeats process, gives another one to Annierak*

:)
*slings it away as fast as possible* :p

*Scoops the lot up, throws a mouldy chicken carcass from the local battery farm in it, cracks a hole in the top of a large easter egg, fills it with concoction, heat seals shut, gives to Dolly. Repeats process, gives another one to Annierak*

:)

*slaps Yetman about a bit then shoots him in the face*

Chicken curry tonight I think. Although all I've done all day is stuff my face so I'm hoping I'll be hungry for it later. :rolleyes:

Cancel the curry. The middle boy has got a school disco and is worried about smelling of curry so it's going to be burgers and chips. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom