Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we need to empty the fridge for the weekend and it's a busy night activity wise so I might do some BLT's in ciabatta. :cool:

not sure tonight, hoping to persuade bees into cooking for me cos I'm full of snot and feel miserable :(

oh no aqua :( what did you end up eating last night?

I'm hoping that when my shopping gets delivered, the pizzas that I ordered will be there and we'll have them.

But have you got the wallet for it?:D

heh, not really - beef is apparently twice its normal price atm, due to Brazil not exporting or something. We live across the road from a really good butcher though, and the steaks he dishes up are MASSIVE - so a single sirloin will do for me and the mister quite amply, and is remarkably cheap/good value.

heh, not really - beef is apparently twice its normal price atm, due to Brazil not exporting or something. We live across the road from a really good butcher though, and the steaks he dishes up are MASSIVE - so a single sirloin will do for me and the mister quite amply, and is remarkably cheap/good value.

Fab :cool:. I wouldn't buy steaks from anywhere round here apart from a butcher in the village I used to live in. They're Orkney beef, and I've never tasted owt like em.

I still only eat steak about once a year mind!

tonight my friend is cooking me dinner so it is a mystery.
i did buy some pieminster pies today though which i shall try to resist until sunday :)

Well I'm not having pie and chips, not unless I want to eat a family-sized one to meself. The gaggle of teenage lesbians hogging my living room went and ordered a chinese WITHOUT WAITING FOR ME :mad:

So it looks like penne arrabiata instead. Cept I don't really fancy that :(

Chilli from miss frans blog with loaded potato skins, refried beans and sour cream.:cool:

The chilli smells and tastes amazing, so worth the effort to make your own (which I've never done before :oops:), I can't wait.

My dear lady is at present grinding up the spices for a Thai prawn curry with her mortar and pestal . . .mmmmmmmmm

Chilli from miss frans blog with loaded potato skins, refried beans and sour cream.:cool:

The chilli smells and tastes amazing, so worth the effort to make your own (which I've never done before :oops:), I can't wait.

That was the best chilli I've ever had. :cool:

Oh my lord

I had some pancetta, some tomato puree, some garlic some onions, some fresh rosemary, and some veg stock. And I made heaven:cool:

As the self-proclaimed lord god king of the jacket potato, I have to tell you that rubbing marmite into the skin of your chosen spud before baking is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom