Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the self-proclaimed lord god king of the jacket potato, I have to tell you that rubbing marmite into the skin of your chosen spud before baking is incredible.

pray tell, how did you discover that?

was it just having a bit of marmite on your fingers?

leftover wendy's burger plus some leftover thai green curry with chicken on rice....that's me 43rd b-day tea :)

oh i forgot....a few bloody mary's with extra vodka :D

since me and the gf got in a spat i'm spending the last few days by meself

was going to be fish n chips at the seaside on the way back home from blackpool but as I'm sick at home I don't know :(

maybe home made pizzas

i didnt have fish in the end, i had a cheese salad. i also pulled dissaproving faces at my housemate who had a ham and cheese salad :D

i had a chicken salad sandwich on fresh multi-grain bread along with french onion soup :)

That sounds remarkably healthy for you DC? Are you poorly? :(

It's only me and the little one tonight so we are having leftover spaghetti sauce with pasta twists. And we are going to make fairy cakes for pudding. :cool:

We're having burgers and potato wedges both homemade.:cool:

I have just eaten a micro curry and rice. I have a hangover and it has made me feel a bit worse. :(

*pukes*

i had a chicken salad sandwich on fresh multi-grain bread along with french onion soup :)

Where is the little bit of left over Thai, half a Wendy Burger and Pizza :confused:

Tonight I am having stuffed peppers which look tasty but were shop bought from Waitrose from the reduced section with a salad of some sort and homemade wedges. I had the thought that maybe wedges don't go with stuffed peppers but wanted to make sure I was not snacking later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom