Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite. It was the sort of pub menu that encompasses unspecified curry, duck a l'orange, chicken kiev and chips.

I have not cooked a single meal for three days. Friday night I was taken to St Johns, where I had ox heart and cockles and freshly baked madeleines (it was AMAZING)

Was that the one on St John St or the other one? Was it very expensive? I've wanted to go there for sooo long.

*craves lambs hearts*

Was that the one on St John St or the other one? Was it very expensive? I've wanted to go there for sooo long.

*craves lambs hearts*

The one in Spittalfields. It was surprisingly unexpensive - a meal for 2, inlcuding a 16 pound bottle of wine, came to 54 pounds. A treat, but not wildly unaffordable.

I'm going to roast a chicken with lots of herbs/garlic etc and have it with a big salad with caesar dressing and the other half of the tomato and cheese flatbread from yesterday. :cool:

Roast coley and an assortment of steamed veg....healthy couple of weeks coming up after a heavy weekend and no weekly shop done:)

dunno actually, haven't really given it much thought :oops: :D

am on my own for tea and have quite a lot in the house so should be ok - fancying something with chorizo, spinach and maybe cheese :cool:

Gorgeous jerk chicken, baked potato (crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside) with salad on the side...this is not just food, this is Annierak spoiling herself :cool:

I've got some chicken marinating, which I was going to have with salad, buuut I might go out and get a pitta bread and bag of chips to go with it :)

I'll make my boyf take me there for my birthday. I'm making him take me on an official London ghost walk too. It's gonna be huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom