Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to make lamb burgers and have them with potato wedges (which I don't really like but can't be bothered doing anything else :oops:) and lots of salad :cool:

I'll be having beer followed by husband curry :p (that's me licking my lips rather than sticking my tongue out)

Rump steak, homemade potato wedges, corn on the cob and some roasted veg. I've got a bottle of red wine open so might attempt some kind of sauce too. Yum. :)

:D
It's been open since wednesday so not sure if I want to drink it.
But it's only Friday :confused:

Where did this squeamishness for alcohol that's been open more than half an hour come from? I've noticed it a lot lately. I mean, come on, none of us are exactly fine wine buffs are we? :D

Where did this squeamishness for alcohol that's been open more than half an hour come from? I've noticed it a lot lately. I mean, come on, none of us are exactly fine wine buffs are we? :D

Red wine tastes a bit foul when its been open for 2 days though

white would be fine

If there's any left I'm sure I could force myself to finish it.;)

Anyway to eat later Im having a humble jacket potato , beans & cheese this will be more of a late lunch. Tonight Im going to a double 30th birthday party and it's a bring and share buffet. Im taking the white chocolate cheesecake that Aqua posted topped with raspberries, Delias ultimate carrot cake and chocolate topped fairy cakes.

I hope to be mostly drinking fizzy stuff..:)

just the wine or teh bottle too? :eek::D

hmmm...a red wine high colonic
Actually I haven't had a drink for about 10 days. i decided that my health and my purse couldn't really stretch to it. I was very dismayed yesterday to find Lidls are doing a 3l box of 14% rose for £9.99 :( It was a struggle but I managed to ignore it :D

Tonight we're havng spinach, chick pea and potato curry and peshwari naans :)

That's if we haven't been carted off with salt poisoning from the pea and ham soup I made :(

chicken fillets in breadcrumbs, wedges, garlic mushrooms, corn on cob... and maybe a bit of bisto to make everything a bit soggy :)

i am currently waiting for a chinese takeaway. i am on the strangest date ever :D i am staying at my ex-foster mums with my kids, and my date, an old friend, has come over with his kids. between us we have 8 kids between a few weeks to 13 years :D all bt the eldest 2, both his, are asleep .my foster mum is away for the weekend, which is why i am here house sitting and cat sitting.so there is plenty of space. it feels very waltons and not very romantic at all :D him and his kids are watching tv while divide my attention etween here and animal crossing .very very strange:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom