Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I having ready meal food. From freezer-oven-plate-mouth-belly will a spinach & ricotta lasagne and diced potatoes, leek, onion and parmesan cheese.

Ideally there would be salad but what I have really is past it's best.

Pasta, with a sauce made from garlic, whizzed up toms and basil, with olives and toasted pine nuts on top. It's a good un. If my watercress isn't manky I'll make some dressing and have that too.

Chicken madras courtesy of Mr Patak, rotis and maybe some rice made in my newly painted, but needs a second coat, much cleaner and decluttered kitchen. :D

You're really cracking on with the house aren't you? :cool: :)

In fits and spurts yes. :) Mother and Father Mogden are paying a visit on Easter weekend so I have a deadline to work to and I keep telling myself how annoyed I'll be if I find myself back in the world of employment thinking about how I have a house of crap to return to. I've been paying close attention to that "Would you put up with this" thread in n0bbing 'n' s0bbing!

after the excitement of the chilli and rice the mince I defrosted was lamb mince so making a shepherds pie mince thing and serving it with jacket spuds

Shoulder of lamb with roasted beetroot, butternut squash, fennel, onion, potatoes, basil & thyme and halloumi

I have soooooooooo missed halloumi :(

Mixed leaf salad, alfalfa sprouts, parsley, seaweed flakes, lemon juice and olive oil. And an avocado.

I'm intrigued. Proper fasting?

Yep, but not for long: only about 48 hours.

Did fresh juice and water on Saturday, only water on Sunday, then a bit of fresh juice on Monday but mostly water.

Some say that if juice is involved then it's not a proper fast.

But you don't just launch into this: I had about four days eating increasingly simply, decreasing the bulk. No carbs or protein. And I'll introduce those slowly over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom