Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Suburban "chorizo makes a great tea" tradition, we will be having new potatoes, chickpeas and chorizo with red onion and harissa, mint, coriander and grated orange and lemon zest. It's off the back of the jar the harissa came in. Hope it's nice cos it's a little bit off-piste for Mr M.

Didn't have the soup and garlic bread last night, so will have it tonight instead - parents evening was last night and my boy got a great report and is doing very well :cool: ..so I made them oven chips, frankfurters and peas to celebrate :D ...I had lager, two bags of crisps and peanut butter on toast. :rolleyes:

Spahahahahag bol

I really wanted saussies mash beans and broccoli, but am having to be extra good with using the food I've already got, what with having another mouth to feed

we're having fish n chips - but oven fish and chips not chippy shop chips sadly

but it'll do :D

dunno. but whatever it is it's going to be hugely unhealthy and massively greasy. and generally there will be a lot of it. am hungover see, horrendously so :(

something involving turkey mince:confused:...clearing out the freezer...christ knows what maybe burgers though could be all sorts of wrong....think a burger should be beef though might be onto something good:)

250g turkey mince
1 beaten egg YOLK
4 spring onions, finely chopped
1 red chilli deseeded, finely chopped
2 crushed cloves of garlic
half tsp cumin
half tsp ground coriander
lots of black pepper.

Mix together, shape into burgers and grill - easy peasy and very nice. :cool:

250g turkey mince
1 beaten egg YOLK
4 spring onions, finely chopped
1 red chilli deseeded, finely chopped
2 crushed cloves of garlic
half tsp cumin
half tsp ground coriander
lots of black pepper.

Mix together, shape into burgers and grill - easy peasy and very nice. :cool:

Thankee...will do have it all and can use up some salad at the same time...yumma yumma:)

going home early to make beef casserole and suet dumplings, with pulling bread.

i'm cold, tired and in need of comforting food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom