Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, but not for long: only about 48 hours.

Did fresh juice and water on Saturday, only water on Sunday, then a bit of fresh juice on Monday but mostly water.

Some say that if juice is involved then it's not a proper fast.

But you don't just launch into this: I had about four days eating increasingly simply, decreasing the bulk. No carbs or protein. And I'll introduce those slowly over the next few days.

Did you devise it yourself or follow it from somewhere else? Would you mind PMing me more specific details? Pretty please :)
I bought some carob BTW - I'm loving it! I think I must have been fed it as a kid because it tastes very familiar and comforting.

Chili for't boys and some kind of stir fry for me and mr madz. He's got these kind of prawn tail things and I've got ginger and pak choi - so something with them I guess.

Nice dinner last night and tonight I am thinking that pasta is the way forward.
Possibly served with salad on the side

:)

But you're brit from Leeds aren't you. Curry's virtually in our intermingled blood now, surely?

Curry's too much of a food of champions to leave to the takeaway, particularly when there are so many national variations around.
<ponders penang curry tonight with leftover beef from roast>

Well I'm getting stuck in now - it always seemed a bit complicated to me, with all the spice crushing and getting the right balance of spices and herbs
I have had curry in a jar at home before but not from scratch

I want to start eating brown rice and steamed veg, but I've got too much food that needs using up. It'll probably be something with sausages (HORRIBLE sausages, fuck you Jamie Oliver, you lied to me again).

I can't face those crap sausages, so it's a roasted chicken leg, and a salad of baby new potatoes, green beans, rocket and watercress. I can't decide what dressing I want - either something spicy and lemony, or balsamic and mayo mixed up together.

chicken enchiladas with refried beans then lemon roulade for pud because my mate's coming for dinner. :cool:

Our dinner was a disaster - mr madz's prawn tails turned out to be textured fish protein and my tofu had gone really manky in the freezer :D

Our dinner was a disaster - mr madz's prawn tails turned out to be textured fish protein and my tofu had gone really manky in the freezer :D

yuck!

don't know what i'm having. have to call the sick woman and see what she feels like. she's in a crabby mood and all so i'd better keep her happy :)

Risotto. Just a quick-and-easy basic one, since I had a main meal at lunchtime. It's nice, though.

Posting whilst eating my tea - I'm turning into a right slob. :D

<munch munch>

:cool:

madge and i had a treat tonight as we were cooking for just us two, so i asked her what we should have, and she chose sausages, oven chips, beans and brocoli :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom