Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you weren't doing that anymore dolls? Don't make me come up there :mad:

heh. i have eaten my own body weight in cheese the past few days. i owe it to my insides to be healthy for a bit. i've never craved vegetables before - i'm not sure how the swiss don't all have scurvy! :D

In a bit I'm having a baked spud with tinned crab with a mayo/yoghurt mixture, watercress, and grapes for afters.

Oh, and for afternoon snacks at work, we're getting some crumbly cheese and biccies in cos yesterday I made a load of chili chutney and there's loads spare - it fucking rocks!

Mmm cheese - we had Lancashire, Old Sussex and a goat's cheese from Somerset mmmm cheese

The mrs has had a splint put on her tooth so she can only eat blended stuff and soup for the next few months…..

So I’m having gammon with curly fries and a big chewy toffee pudding for afters :D

The mrs has had a splint put on her tooth so she can only eat blended stuff and soup for the next few months…..

So I’m having gammon with curly fries and a big chewy toffee pudding for afters :D

The next few MONTHS?? Jesus, that's my idea of hell. Poor your missus :(

The next few MONTHS?? Jesus, that's my idea of hell. Poor your missus :(

I know :(

I'm getting a blender so I can make her some homemade soup. What else is there I can make into a liquid/paste so she doesnt get bored of eating soup?

Mash potatoes with er stuffing and gravy?
We both hate risotto
Er...help! :(

don't know yet. if i go over to me gf's then probably something good. if i stay at home probably something not so good.

i'll keep y'all posted. :)

I know :(

I'm getting a blender so I can make her some homemade soup. What else is there I can make into a liquid/paste so she doesnt get bored of eating soup?

Mash potatoes with er stuffing and gravy?
We both hate risotto
Er...help! :(

Smoothies with whey protein might be good. Rice pudding?
She literally can't chew at all?

Smoothies with whey protein might be good. Rice pudding?
She literally can't chew at all?

Thats what the dentist says but I reckon she just cant bite, so I'm gonna get her some of those protien drinks and make her a lasagne and shepherds pie and stuff like that. Everything else I'll just blend :cool:

Smoothies are a good idea as well :)

Dun know - am being catered for but I'm supposed to be providing pudding so I reckon it'll be cheese and biscuits.

last night we had ratatouille and cod. lush it was.

have left over ratatouille so maybe something with that? a kind prawn salad i think. and a bit of the veg-gunk on the side :)

Im not sure as Im going to eat...:) Im sure there will be red wine though

Last night we went to a Morrocon (sp) place to eat. It was very lovely. Food was lush , decor was divine and it was BYOB so we had X2 bottles of champers and a bottle of cava. There was 6 of us and the bill was £96 and we ate loads...:)

I COULD have a 3rd night of that chorizo/chicken/bean type affair, but I think I've overdone it already.

Don't know what I want though. Don't fancy pesto pasta, or chips, and I haven't taken anything else out of the freezer.

Might end up being a bacon butty at this rate

Last night we went to a Morrocon (sp) place to eat. It was very lovely. Food was lush , decor was divine and it was BYOB so we had X2 bottles of champers and a bottle of cava. There was 6 of us and the bill was £96 and we ate loads...:)

oooh, we're going for morrocan for a friends birthday tonight - yummy!!!

Think that I am gonna stroll to the shop later and pick up some brocolli and potatoes
Added to this will be herby sausaes, peas, and onion gravy.

Yum :)

the girlfriend is sick so i have to go over there and take care of her. we'll have whatever she feels like for tea...i can make it or get it from outside.

My body is caving healthy food right now...
The weekend of beer and little sleep needs addressing!

Even had fruit and actimel for lunch today!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom