Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lamb chops with roast spuds and parsnips, brussels, swede and carrots

followed by ice cream with banana, a sprinkle of rice krispies and honey :D

More chicken/chorizo/bean-type stew

with more apple pie and custard for afters :cool:

hungry already and I had 2 pieces of toast slathered in butter and cheese spread this morning :rolleyes:

Butternut squash soup chez May. For some reason my appetite is not really there at the moment, I keep leaving half my dinner :confused: Not like me at all!

Coley not sure how cooked....maybe poached on a bed of shredded stir fried sprouts and panchetta.....:)

Oh, and for afternoon snacks at work, we're getting some crumbly cheese and biccies in cos yesterday I made a load of chili chutney and there's loads spare - it fucking rocks!

I did think it might be! How do you best go about it then?

v v sharp knife, salted chopping board, nimble fingers and a quarter of an hour in front of the telly, tis quite theraputic though get less precise as the minutes drag by...:)

v v sharp knife, salted chopping board, nimble fingers and a quarter of an hour in front of the telly, tis quite theraputic though get less precise as the minutes drag by...:)

Cheers

And do you cook them at all, or is this a salady type of affair? I think it would be nice stirfried

something healthy. am starving myself in leui of the inordinate amount of food i ate in switzerland last week.

so yeh, back on the steamed veg and fish. whoop-de-do! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom