Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken and veg soup with all the leftover chicken from yesterday.

I had cold leftover stuffing and roast potatoes for breakfast this morning. Happy days...

a variation on boston bean bake thing cos bees isn't well and its his favourite :D

after going to a gardening shop and the supermarket, and his parents house and the Dr's :rolleyes: late tea for me then :D

I've no idea what to do for tea tonight. Looks like it will only be me and the little one so I may do an omelette and chips. Or McDonalds....... :oops: :hmm:

I've no idea what to do for tea tonight. Looks like it will only be me and the little one so I may do an omelette and chips. Or McDonalds....... :oops: :hmm:

No McDonalds :mad: You'll only teach the littlun that its not worth cooking for yourself, which is WRONG. Make something fun together!

i don't know. pizza maybe. we have to go to homebase and the house is a tip so not much time for cooking. i quite fancy that new dominos steak pizza :oops:

well the gf is away on a business trip for teh next four nites (returning Fri nite) and i'm house sitting her place (and her two dumb cats :rolleyes:)

anyways she stocked up the fridge for me with all types of good food. mmmm, i'll be eating like a king for teh next 4 or 5 days.

tonite it will be garlic naan with kofta aloo (indian lamb meatballs with potatoes drowned in curry sauce)

Just had a bowl of my tasty soup and in the next hour or so will have quorn sausages, roast spuds, asparagus, broccoli, roasted onion, mashed swede and carrot with a generous helping of gravy...:)

Watercress soup. I went to the greengrocers today and there was loads of fresh watercress - yum. I think I lack something in my diet cause every now and then I get cravings for watercress.

Mr jb's birthday so I'm making him scallops with bacon in a light tomato sauce and spaghetti, one of his favourites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom