Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide between jacket potato with cheese n beans or spaghetti, home made tomato sauce and some of Asda veggie meatballs. I have a fresh pineapple to chop up for snacking on laters whilst watching the telly box.

Twist on Cumbrian hotpot made with carrot, onion, two sweet potatoes and a tin of corned beef. Pikey food of the gods, it was - absolutely delicious! :)

Dunno yet

Stopping overnight in Macc, so whatever eatery is closest to the Premier fucking Inn I suppose

I have brought a full pack of jaffa cakes as well, for emergency supplies :cool:

Jesus, poor you - Subway or McShite :(
Give us some notice next time and we'll all eat together somewhere nicer!

I don't know yet....i have to search my gf's freezer. i know it is full of shit to eat.

I'll update when I find something for tea :)

vodka will most likely be the appertif and the pudding :D

nom nom nom X 1,000

Nearly 30 quids worth of sushi shared between two- get in! :)

Home now, just cracked open a packet of ginger nuts to have with some milk.

Jesus, poor you - Subway or McShite :(
Give us some notice next time and we'll all eat together somewhere nicer!

It was the Rising Sun actually...still shite mind. I ordered beef in beer gravy - it was ready in 2 minutes and had about a years worth of salt in it :(

Will do chuck :cool:

Tonight, I dine at Masala Zone. Woo, yay, and hoopla :)

thalis_4.jpg

*drools*

We're having chicken wings, corn on the cob and potato wedges but your dinner looks WAY better!

Had soup last night instead. Tonight I might make a sausagey cheesey pasta bake (but with brown pasta to be healthy like :oops: :()

It was the Rising Sun actually...still shite mind. I ordered beef in beer gravy - it was ready in 2 minutes and had about a years worth of salt in it :(

Will do chuck :cool:

Ah, not the Premier Inn near where I work, then. You've got my number I think, sort it out next time, missus :)

had veg stir fry last night to use up all the veg I had lurking at the bottom of the fridge. Made egg noodles in sesame oil, garlic, chilli and soy sauce to go with them. Bloody lovely.

Tonight may have a take away indian or pizza - not sure yet

i'm defrosting some chicken breasts...will grill or pan-fry them with some spices and make some rice and maybe a veggie

Have a day off work so fancy some cooking (and messing about with pinhole camera kit later), so might make a fish pie

When will I ever fucking learn? I'm sat here, starrrrrrrving to death, feeling faint, dizzy and sick...so what do I do? Read about food :rolleyes: *slaps self*

I've eaten all me jaffa cakes too...although there might be a grape or 2 rolling round in the bottom of me carrier bag

No idea. I bought a sandwich on the way onto the office, ate that and then found a load left over from a meeting and scoffed most of them as well, so I'm not all that hungry. I might make a curry later, if I can be arsed: otherwise it's just bread, cheese, salad and probably large amounts of hummus. :cool:

toad in the hole :) though cos I feel shit I'm going to have to shout instructions to bees so he can cook it :D

I want some pudding though, but I just don't know what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom