Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hungry right now...
Not sure what is in the cupboard at home but for some reason I want crap like hot-dogs.

I am getting dinner cooked for me now which is nice.
Might sneak in a burger or something on the way home in case it ends up being salad or something.

I wanted chicken, boulangere potatoes and veg but my wrist hurt too much to peel and slice spuds so magic sam is making spag bol.

How many times has chorzio popped up in this thread?

Chorzio is well yesterday.

Snails is the next thing although I'm having some carrot and swede mash and a quorn fillet tonight. :D

i've got sweet and sour pork, with rice.

i'm alone for tea tonight

don't worry dodgy, you're never alone when you've got urban75. :)

i was going to say "your friends on urban75" but that wouldn't mean anything. :(

my advice to you is - just stay in front of your screen and ignore the strange scratching sounds coming from the hallway. :)

don't turn round to look! :eek:

:)

2 beefburgers, thick chips and spaghetti hoops. I've been working like a trained chimp since 7am Thursday morning, with no time to eat, finally home a hour ago.

we have some sausages left over from last night - i can't eat 4 massive sausages with mash for tea, so might have those. dunno what to eat with them though.

i don't know. we are painting again so it should be something relatively simple. a chuck in the oven type affair... i'll see what sainsbury's can sell me at lunchtime :)

I ended up being cooked for by my lass last night, so it was chips, chicken chargrills and green salad

Tonight? Dunno. Either something tuna-ey and pasta-ey, or baked spuds with sommat. meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom