Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap - have just realised that I'm cooking for a few mates and I have no idea what I have in the house.... ooops.... veggie surprise then! :cool:

is it crap to feed dinner guests veggie burgers with wedges and salad? cos that's what I fancy...

I could do them a fancy starter and a burned :)o) vegan chocolate cake too...

(excerpt from the crustychick guide on how not to retain friends)

I've got a bit of a craving for egg on toast. Which is dead lucky cos I've got both eggs and bread in the house. :cool:

i'm having enchiladas tonite, one filled with shredded beef and one with shreddded chicken :)

800px-Enchilada_Rice_Beans.jpg

This was not your dinner :eek: I am shocked! This is a stolen photo :hmm: I feel duped...

jacket spuds all round, some with tuna, some with cottage cheese , some with cheese and beans....lazy dinner :)

I've been staying at my boyfriend's for a week (my housemates were doing my head in :mad:) and everything he eats is really rich and heavy, so I fancy something light and bland now I'm at home. If there was such a thing as some kind of savoury sorbet that would go down a treat, but the world isn't ready for that kind of madness :(, so I'll probably make a salad.

This was not your dinner :eek: I am shocked! This is a stolen photo :hmm: I feel duped...

:oops:

anyways, the gf's coming home tonite from a week-long business trip in sunny Orlando, FLA. I'm makin' grilled chicken breasts marinated in garlic, herbs, olive oil, black pepper plus some sort of starch (maybe red bean 'n rice or a pasta thingy) plus steamed brocolli or brussel sprouts.

oh and i'm making a cheese sauce from scratch for the chicken breasts

:p :)

I was! That's why I was swearing! They were defuckinglicious!

You need to make more use of smillies then because you sounded it as if someone had just shat on your plate. :)

We had pizza hut delivery, the chicken can wait for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom