Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight I am having Maman Blanc’s miscellany of salads followed by spring vegetable risotto... finshed off with some fresh fruit and sorbet...

all mixed up with a collection of cocktails :cool:

got to go food shopping tonight, so probably something easy like pizza.

we have literally nothing to eat in the house apart from a tin of sweetcorn and some frozen peas :(

Dunno....

My wife is off work for the next couple of weeks so I might get lucky and have dinner cooked for me later. Need to do some food shopping tonight as well I guess.....

Don't think just because I'm sitting on my arse means your gonna get it easy bitch!
You married me knowing full well that I am completely incapable of looking after myself let alone you too (especially when we have a reptilian house guest).:mad:

Only kidding, your shirts are in the wash, the house is nearly tidy and the house guest has been entertained for a while. :oops:

Only kidding, your shirts are in the wash, the house is nearly tidy and the house guest has been entertained for a while. :oops:

Female_violence.jpg

Magic Sam is cooking again so I can rest my poorly hand. :(:cool:

We are having steak, huge mushrooms, some roasted veg and chips. I don't want chips I was new potatoes but I'm not cooking so I should keep my gob shut.

Either....sausages with bulghur and roast veg (weird leftovers combo :D ) or falafels and salad in pitta (also leftovers, but much less effort).

Defrosted pork, lentil and bean casserole avec rice. I'm on late shift this week, won't get home until 9.30 :(

dunno as i am being cooked for. My eating habtits at the moment are terrible, so i hope its something nice and healthy but not too big or calorific as i need to lose some fat before summer

Venison grills and new potatoes. A bit crap really as the grills are processed rubbish. :( I just saw them, they were cheap, and I fancied something a bit wrong. Tomorrow, my cooker will be fixed and I will be able to try a whole load of new things

dont' know yet. i cooked Friday nite, went out 4 dinner Sat nite

Sun nite I had frozen leftovers

Tonite will probably be take-away. Thai? Mideast? Cheeseburger with onion rings? Philly cheesesteak?...who knows

Dunno, all I fancy is biscuits.
Perhaps Urban can decide:

Boiled potatoes, rocket, tuna and some other salady bits

OR

Stir fry with rice?

Dunno, all I fancy is biscuits.
Perhaps Urban can decide:

Boiled potatoes, rocket, tuna and some other salady bits

OR

Stir fry with rice?

Stir fry sounds nice, but I would say that - I can't bear tuna. :)

We had the chicken curry we were going to have at the weekend. It was alright but the chicken was a bit overcooked and chewy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom