Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so errr, exactly when IS the health kick arriving? :D

Er tonight?! The salad offsets the lager and mayo y'see :cool:

I had an apple earlier so I can now also have a snickers bar. This healthy living business aint that bad once you get into it :cool:

I'm home alone and can't be arsed to cook so it will be a takeaway. I really want curry but my local doesn't take cards, I've got no cash and can't find my cheque book. Please don't suggest the cashpoint anyone, I'm not even dressed. :oops:

I'm home alone and can't be arsed to cook so it will be a takeaway. I really want curry but my local doesn't take cards, I've got no cash and can't find my cheque book. Please don't suggest the cashpoint anyone, I'm not even dressed. :oops:

Just walk out the front door and give the next bloke who walks past a flash if he'll go down the chinese and get you a curry. All problems solved :)

Just walk out the front door and give the next bloke who walks past a flash if he'll go down the chinese and get you a curry. All problems solved :)

It's all ok, I've found enough cash as long as I don't go mental and order enough for breakfast too. :cool:

porcini mushroom risotto with truffle oil and a beetroot salad :)

yesterday we had vegetarian haggis as a late burns night celebration :D

We're having a Chinese take away. Nom. I'm really hungry now.

Didn't have anything proper to eat yesterday. Travelled over to see my aunt, and she had bought lots of cakes and 2 easter eggs for us.

So yesterday I had weetabix for breakfast, crisps for a snack, cakes for dinner, crisps for a snack, an easter egg for tea, and toast for supper. Now you know how I keep my figure so amazing ;)

My cooker is finally fixed after 4 years of no grill and 3 months of no oven. Joy! I had cheese on toast for lunch and will have macaroni cheese for tea. Nom nom nom.

Options if I eat at home (out of freezer):
Rice and Thai green curry chicken
Naan and aloo keema (mince lamb & potatoes indian style)

Options if I get takeaway:
Chinese
Burger + Onions Rings
Subway
Mideast food
Greek food

chicken with pasta and tomato/onion/bacon sauce, with broccolli and green beans. am trying to resist the urge to eat any mini eggs for pud :oops:

Options if I eat at home (out of freezer):
Rice and Thai green curry chicken
Naan and aloo keema (mince lamb & potatoes indian style)

Options if I get takeaway:
Chinese
Burger + Onions Rings
Subway
Mideast food
Greek food

Long time reader, first time poster...

"Dr" Gillian McKeith would have a field day with your stools.

"Dr" Gillian McKeith would have a field day with your stools.

that's nice but she's full of shite :)

I decided to pick up a ham and turkey sandwich from the corner convenience store and then i'm gonna defrost some thai green curry and have that over rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom