Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having chinese because I walked past the takeaway last night and it smelt lovely.

I'm having chilli beef, magic sam is having pork balls :)() and we are sharing noodles and steamed rice. We are also having mini spring rolls and chicken satay. :cool:

An Iranian dish of a leg of lamb, preserved lemons, spinach, dill and blackeyed beans. It might very well be a disaster cos I don't really know what I'm doing

i too had Iranian lamb with spinach, blackeye beans and aubergine. it was really really yuck , overcooked and a bit bland really. it was randomly served with peas and broccolli:confused:

last night I came home to my housemate having made veg chilli with baked potatoes, it was lush...

tonight is still a mystery - it'll have to be something made quickly prior to going to the pub quiz... hmmmm....

i am enjoying having a lovely oven which actually heats up and cooks things so last night i made lasagne which was lush.

I wrote a list of all the meals i could make from the supplies we have in and what did the boy chose for tonight?
Sausages and pesto mash with peas! :D

Something nice...

Need to spoil my wife with a good dinner.
Might get some fondue ingredients or possibly do chicken in white wine sauce with asparagus and sauteed potatoes.

Hmmmmm.....

I have some nice chicken stock wot I made, so I think I'll do a risotto. Not sure what sort of risotto though. Pea and bacon, maybe. Or mushroom and...something. I dunno.

Something nice...

Need to spoil my wife with a good dinner.
Might get some fondue ingredients or possibly do chicken in white wine sauce with asparagus and sauteed potatoes.

Hmmmmm.....
That sounds lovely :)

We've got sausages, broccoli, cabbage and maybe butter bean mash.

my dinner was yum last night. Just threw a few things in the oven as an experiment and was rather impressed with myself.
I put a salmon fillet in an oven dish, together with cherry tomatoes, a chopped red onion, some wedges of lemon, lemon juice and olive oil.
Left in the oven for 20 mins and it came out soooo tasty.

Dunno yet

Stopping overnight in Macc, so whatever eatery is closest to the Premier fucking Inn I suppose

I have brought a full pack of jaffa cakes as well, for emergency supplies :cool:

Tartiflette. Cooking for my girlfriends dad and step mum so i feel I should do something impressive and fairly hard to fuck up.

Anything as long as its not flying saucers..........someone brought in 300 of them. I've eaten half of them already. Fucking hell I cant even eat my sandwich. I feel so childish.

sleep. i have no food in the house aside what is already earmarked for feeding the kids tonight and tmw, and no means of getting food untill tmw eve. so i shall go to bed early instead. unless i can persuade my mate she really wants a chinese takeaway so she can pick me one up too :D

sleep. i have no food in the house aside what is already earmarked for feeding the kids tonight and tmw, and no means of getting food untill tmw eve. so i shall go to bed early instead. unless i can persuade my mate she really wants a chinese takeaway so she can pick me one up too :D

Can you not get one delivered?

I have brought a full pack of jaffa cakes as well, for emergency supplies :cool:
:cool:

Anything as long as its not flying saucers..........someone brought in 300 of them. I've eaten half of them already. Fucking hell I cant even eat my sandwich. I feel so childish.

Fizzy lil devils! :hmm::D

I am gonna have rice pudding becos i been ill and not eaten much and I damn well fancy some mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom