Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have good taste :D

I have got tonights dinner prepared and the meat is already in the oven.
Roast chicken
New potatoes
Roast potatoes
Cauliflower cheese
Honey roasted root vegetables
Garden peas
Stuffing
Bread sauce
Cranberry sauce
and chocolate profiteroles for dessert.

Now my sons gone to his gf's and is eating there, my daughters decided she over did things last night so is going to bed for the day and isn't coming over so its just me and a huge roast dinner...and i dont eat chicken!!! :rolleyes::(

I have some of last weeks beef & old peculiar stew in the freezer :cool: so I'm having that, with some veggies :cool:

Last night was steak enchiladas with red sauce - used ancho and pasilla chillies. Tonight will be roast chicken with goose fat spuds, roast parsnips, mashed carrots and swede and gravy.

holy fuck why have I not seen this place :D thats me sorted next week then :D :oops:

tonight was a lush chinese with one of my favourite girls :cool:

I went here on Saturday about 5ish and after 5pm each day all pies are half price. I wanted the mushroom and asparagus but there was only 1 type of veggie pie left , cheese n onion which was well tasty. I had mash and mushy peas and gravy. Sadly I didn't spot the cheese option else that would have been piled on my mash. They sell alcohol so I had a mini bottle of rose....:) Definetly worth visiting.

Tonight Im not sure. Im going to make a veggie soup and my other options are a left over portion of a lush veg curry I made and a quorn sweet sour ready meal that needs to be eaten. I was kinda planning on a veggie roast with stacks of veg including mash swede n carrots and roast parsnips. :)

After last nights massive chinese which I was still stuffed from this morning, I needed something a bit healthier today so I've gone for a free range chicken with roasties and lots of vegetables. :cool:

last nite I had a wonderful dinner salad. it had parmesan crusted chicken breast with greens, eggs, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese, bacon pieces and creamy parmesan dressing....

i also added shaved parmesan and fresh ground black pepper. mmmm

Have a lot of bits to use up.
Couple of burgers that need to be eaten.
Some fresh pasta and sauces
Nice bread from Borough Market

Will be a 'grazing' evening meal.

An Iranian dish of a leg of lamb, preserved lemons, spinach, dill and blackeyed beans. It might very well be a disaster cos I don't really know what I'm doing

Sounds lush though OU

We're on stir fry - I have the chicken marinating in ginger, garlic and soy sauce, and we have peppers, onions, beansprouts and water chestnuts to go in it

And choccy cheesecake with strawberries AND cream for afters :lickslips:

Roast chicken with lemon zest and thyme butter, roast spuds, parsnips and carrots, leeks n bacon, green beans and proper gravy. Oh, and Paxo stuffing. And a posh bottle of red wine. :cool:

I had my magnum to the way to get my curry and it made me feel sick, so I came home and had a glass of water instead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom