Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a breadcrumby fish thing with oven chips and peas. Aren't oven chips irritating in being about the only things that don't take 25mins at 210 degrees, thus making doing them with something else a right pain? Contrary spuddie gits the lot of em.

loooks like we're going out for noooooooodles! so, chilli veg ramen probably, but I might diversify... and have ma-po tofu... choices choices... me loves noooooooodles!

:D

oh yea! when I get takeaway its like teh sky is falling and all fire & brimstone shite. but no one says anything when others get takeaway :mad: :D

that's because for me, tonights take away is an exception as all my saucepans, crockery and cutlery are packed in boxes.
:p

That's cos me and foamy would serve up the biggest can of whup on anyone who dared question our culinary motives :hmm:

i wouldn't just serve it, i'd open it, cook it, plate it up right pretty, then serve it to the shame faced he who dared suggest having take away made for a healthy balanced diet! :mad:

:D

We have not eaten takeaway for the whole of March, it's been pretty good actually, saved me loads of £££ as well.

Tonight however I shall be going for something cheap to eat somewhere in Brixton.

I have been lazy and ordered...

King prawns stir-fried with sweet chilli paste, pepper, hot chilli, onion, lemongrass and basil leaf.
Coconut rice.

And i have chocolates to follow...lots and lots of chocolates ( all gold on a BOGOF):D

i forgot to get the pastry out to defrost :oops: so i had the onions and cheese in a sandwhich instead. however i now have the munchies, so i shall have a second tea, possibly a cheese toastie or a boiled egg

last nite we went out for mexican....i had chiles relleno which are mexican poblano chiles that are battered and deep fried. one was filled with chicken and one with mince beef and they were smothered in red sauce....mmmm wonderful :)

tonight will be parcels i should have made yesterday, goats cheesewith caramalised red onion, and mushroom,tomato,red pepper and chorizo . nom nom nom. the kids are about to have chorizo stew, so i might have to have some of that too :D

we just had pasta with a vegetabley tomatoey sauce, finsihed off with cheese on top
Was nice, have leftovers for lunch. Am feeling a bit peckish though....

we had blueberry muffins for dessert, they were alright. not the best muffins I've ever tasted but we did make them ourselves yesterday so we were very proud of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom