Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
our thai rocked :cool: I thought it was just the right temp - bees thinks it was too hot and is wafting his mouth to cool it down :oops:

me and madge had cheese and onion omlette and baked beans, followed by a yoghurt and then some easter egg :D slummy mummy thursday :cool:

Pretty much the same as last night: chicken breast stuffed with brie and basil, wrapped in bacon with a grating of cheddar on top, with a salad of green stuff, tomato, goats cheese, more cheddar, more basil, olive oil & balsamic vinegar, with a cheeky dollop of whole grain mustard. It should be ready right about now. :)

lol it was a bit hot wasn't it :D

god that curry really was spot on :cool: I love it when a plan comes together :D

Nigel's Pumpkin and Chickpea stew (the one wot moose had last night). I thought it was quite nice - nothing spectacular.

I had chili chicken ramen,with lots of nice veggies and fresh egg noodles,but it was ages ago now and weed makes munchies..

The smoked salmon and boiled ducks eggs were great, nice salad to round it off and some fresh wholemeal bread :D I'd forgotten how good ducks eggs taste, even the GF tried one after seeing me enjoying my food so much, got a source for them over here now so they'll be on the menu more often I think (free aswell) :D

My own very slow cooked stew, lots of vin, veg and simmering for hours adding stuff as and when from marmite to wholegrain mustard, love cooking like that and the end result is just mmmmmmmmmh:)

Red and yellow peppers, courgette, aubergine, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onion all roasted with marinated tofu and cous cous.

That said theres a new Papa Johns pizza place opened right at the end of our street so as it's Friday i am tempted to check it out. Anyone have any feedback on this undoubtbly ghetto pizza chain?

I've a real hankering for chunky chickpea soup but can't be arsed getting the stuff today, so will make it over the w/e.

I found a portion of melanzane parmiggiana int freezer though (result!), so will have that with *drumroll* pesto PASTA!

I don't know but I should probaly have the last portion of a veg sweet n hot curry that's in my fridge. I'd like a portion of paneer masala from my local Indian place though...

Come on, someone must have had a Papa Johns pizza, what they like?

I don't know, the veg thing you were talking about making sounded pretty darn nice though.

I enjoyed my Linda McCartney nosh so much I might even have more tonight :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom