Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rollem is doing a pizza. Mozarella, tomato, mushroom, pepper (orange) onion, garlic, sundried tomato and 'erbs.

Served with rocket salad.

I can't cook for 1 or 2 people dolly - always cook to feed an army - even when I try not to :oops: :D (things just don't look big enough when I chop em up!)
Anyway, after typing that, realised that I ate the chilli portion a few weeks ago :(

Was gonna do shepherds pie. But the better half wants spag bol. But I had pasta for lunch. So she's gonna have to make do with chilli con carne. A fair compromise, I feel.

well i dont really cook - cheg does - and he makes ridiculous amounts of food! where does it all go eh??? :mad:

(((BB and her absent chilli portion)))

I'm currently making a veg soup so will have some of that soon then laters a jacket spud, salad, roasted veg and a quorn tikka fillet.

I will be having curry with courgette and mushrooms in an M&S curry sauce with a nan bread, I have planned it all :)

have to work late tonite so and i was supposed to go over to gf's place. if i have energy to go over there i may get a decent meal.

if i end up going home to my place it'll probably by some type of drive-thru fast food :oops: :(

Have you decided yet -gf or drive thru?

still working in the office. it's 5pm now, i may be out by 6pm or 8pm, i don't know....gotta get something ready for a meeting tomorrow :) :(

and once I leave I have an hour drive to get home

tonight was frozen food (including the mighty curly fry :D) cos we're both feeling rotten

then I made a jam roly poly with custard too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom