Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thread making me hungry :)

Might have Sausage Casserole with mash.....

Off to SW18 now to pick up some work crap and might squeeze in an afternoon liquid lunch if we have time :)

Some sort of chicken stew I think, have lots of carrots, green beans and pots to use up from the veg box - and prob a carrot cake as well if I can get my act into gear

Home made pea and ham soup with some nice crusty bread followed by a slice of Victoria sponge and cream...
mmmmmmmmm:)

I'm having turkey dinosaurs with potato smilies and ketchup. I don't care about what age group they're aimed at, I need cheering up.

Homemade burgers Angus burgers and salad (inspired by firky's sexy creations earlier on in this thread :D )

I have a chicken carcass to use up, so it's chicken and sweetcorn soup tonight, with spring onions, and noodles. mmmmmmm

tagliettelle with shrooms, green beans, leeks, maybe a bit of bacon... maybe a random version of carbonara - I've got some eggs that need using up :)

cooking chinese tonight...

cod loins cooked with tomatoes, ginger, loads of garlic and spring onions.

aubergine hotpot, with dired shrimps and lean pork.

served with rice.

Oooh been good had fruit for lunch - i think a jacket spud with cheese (then smeared with majonaise) pepper and baked beans will be nice :)

Homemade burgers'n'baps. It was sausages and roasted parsnips, carrots, onion and beetroot for tea last night in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom