Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the menu today on this lovely sunny sunday is pan fried new potatoes with paneer, leaf corriander, garlic, chilli, cumin powder and black pepper, served up with a shed loada salad leaves from the back garden and a hot Pitta bread

I'm going to have some toast and peanut butter while I think about it (and try not to be jealous of Cheesy's Moroccan take away).

I are eated a kilo of Jublee strawbellies :oops:

Was nice :oops:

Only meant to have two or three, like :oops:

Ate all :oops:

Nyum nyum nyum nyum nyum :oops:

May Kasahara said:
I'm going to have some toast and peanut butter while I think about it (and try not to be jealous of Cheesy's Moroccan take away).

i've ordered calamaris and meatballs with morrocan bread from the place next door, been meaning to try it out for ages - cant wait :cool:

sheothebudworths said:
Roasted marinated chicken thighs, homemade garlic bread (errrr.....not strictly true - the bread's not homemade :D - just the garlic/herb butter it'll be stuffed with) and steamed plot courgettes.

No meringues for pudding. :mad:

meringues are shite, soon as its in your mouth it dissapears, what that all about?:D

Already ate, after a boozy afternoon

Two fried eggs on toast, with tomatoes and mushrooms and parsley (to make it healthy), and then toast and marmalade.

Now we're going for a walk.

We went to the pub and I had carvery but it minged. It was quiet in there so the food had obviously been there a while and was cold.:(

kedgeree tonight

last night was a gnocchi/chorizo thing with a red pepper and tomato sauce :)

northernhord said:
meringues are shite, soon as its in your mouth it dissapears, what that all about?:D

Not M&S meringues! :cool:

I'm with you on those foul brittle, ultra-sugary ones...but these are proper meringues....with a slightly chewy centre...absolutely divine with some fresh berries and a good dollop of cold, thick cream.....<dribbles>

Tonight we've got a big egg and anchovy salad, with a side :D of a frankfurter each for the kids and a cauldron mushroom and stilton burger for us.

Have just made a big rice/left over chicken/sweetcorn/pea/onion/garlic/mushroom/cherry tomato and spring onion salad thing which we're going to eat for lunch on the beach :cool: with some plot plums for afters - it's a beautiful day out there today (at last!).... :cool:

Just had a lazy dinner of potato wedges last night.
Scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast today.

Gonna eat some crap for dinner tonight as our shopping does not arrive till tomorrow, then will be making lasagne :)

Yesterday my flatmate made approx. 2 tonnes of Jambalaya, so I intend to help myself to some of that for dinner this evening.

some form of vegtable stir fry.....yumma yumma...

Filthy weekend so fruit veg and water and good intentions the recipie for the week...lob it all in see what I got in the cupboard, soy sauce, rice wine vinigar oyster sauce...a concoction from hell that invariably will taste divine mmmmmhhhh

It was a half hearted attempt at a roast v late last night. I was incapacitated with a migraine most of yesterday and Flashy was off at the Test and having a beer with Bumble so I bunged some belly pork in at about 8 and finally ate at about 10:30 although I wasn't really in the mood.

Super duper mega porky sausages tonight :D I'd like a bean stew with it but I have a feeling it's chips, egg and beans which is still :cool:

Dunno - just had a big plate of salad for lunch, so maybe just more of that. It depends what Mr K wants when he comes in from working :confused:

Change of plan. Couldn't find a butchers around here so now we're having M&S Steak burgers - the ones with the melty cheese topping. Yummous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom