Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEAK!!! :) :) :)

With chips and onion rings and garlic mushrooms and pepper sauce and peas from the garden.

I missed lunch in preparation for the calorific burden that is going to be my tea :cool:

Sausage pasta again for me. Today I have mainly eaten toast (because of working night shifts - so no lectures about eating properly please :p ) but am strangely unhungry. :(

nothing, because i cant swallow still :mad: may take mays suggestion and have some ice cream in a minute though! if i had chosen to eat, i would have had tuna/spinach/cheese n potato waffles. it looked truely disgusting so am quite glad i missed it :D

A chicken casserole (made with mushies/carrots/onions/garlic/lemon and bundles of fresh herbs), with steamed courgettes, new potatoes and peas.

we ended up having a curry instead as a celebration :cool:

I'm a bit full

and convinced that poppadoms have crack in :D

aqua said:
we ended up having a curry instead as a celebration :cool:

I'm a bit full

and convinced that poppadoms have crack in :D
Yup and it's the same crack that's in prawn crackers :D

Ours turned into giant jacket spuds with chili cos I was being reckless and a tad clumsy with the knife so Flashy insisted on taking over which meant I went to clean the bathroom in high heat with very little clothing. I looked like this :oops: after I was done. Putting the kittens in the bathroom overnight is a great idea cos Meg can come out and play properly but it's a ruddy bombsite in there with sawdust litter everywhere.

And I forgot to say what's for tea tonight now! Stew is on the menu but we think we'll be too knackered so this is subject to variation.

CharlieAddict said:
tonight i'm having vietnamese foods!
fuckin' can't wait. gonna have raw beef and chicken pho!!
I'm so jealous! I want pho :( and Vietnamese coffee. I've not tried either yet and I can't find any Vietnamese places up this way.

A great big griddled teriyaki salmon salad with some 'tear and share' bread (1 tomato and cheese and 1 onion from what I can gather from their frozen form).

And cos it's Friday, it's cream cake day :cool: but after the other week, I've sacked the cream cakes off in favour of more M&S meringues and half fat thick cream with allotment blackberries.

I can't fuckin wait!!! :cool: :D

Oh and LOL @ OU! Heh heh!

Mogden said:
I'm so jealous! I want pho :( and Vietnamese coffee. I've not tried either yet and I can't find any Vietnamese places up this way.

vietnamese coffee is like...so bad for you!
but it nice and easy to make - http://www.ineedcoffee.com/04/vietnamese/

this one i love lots - iced coffee - i drank loads of this for breakfast in HK.

http://www.vaneats.com/features/vietnamese.iced.coffee

chinese rice noodle soups are very similar to pho btw.
but you'd need to bring your own herbs...

BK and Mr BK are coming over for dinner so I is pushing the boat out a bit. We're having:

Rocket, nectarine and prosciutto salad with pomegranate dressing
Oven baked chicken with lemon, garlic and rosmary
Bulgar pilaf
Selection of cheeses
Strawberry-lemon sorbet

Washed down with copious amounts of booze no doubt.

I've only had four hours sleep, so I hope I'm up to it! :eek:

Wahey

It's 4th night running for veggie curry

Starting to get a weeny bit fed up with it now but I just canNOT be arsed making anything else

Still - it's good for me

sojourner said:
Wahey

It's 4th night running for veggie curry

Starting to get a weeny bit fed up with it now but I just canNOT be arsed making anything else

Still - it's good for me

Again!!

Come and have champagne, chicken and sorbet with us instead. :)

How's the cold, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom