Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade burgers in pitta bread, with salad and homemade paprika potato wedges.

And meringues again for pudding - woooohoooooo!!!! :cool: :D :cool:

Last night I had chicken breasts stuffed with goats cheese and wrapped in parma ham, roasted veg, braised celery, rocket and parmesan salad, followed by meringues with raspberries and blueberries.

I was quite proud of myself.

Now we are out of meringues though and I can't be arsed to go to M&S to get any more :(

Ms T said:
Again!!

Come and have champagne, chicken and sorbet with us instead. :)

How's the cold, btw?
I know, but I was ill and tired and it was very tasty :D Champagne and chicken sounds lush though - I'd have passed on the sorbet though...just flavoured ice innit? Oh, the cold is MUCH better now ta :)

Tonight is PIZZA! Hot n spicy, with plenty of jalapenos, some tear-n-share garlic bread, and a salad

And then choccy and vanilla cheesecake mmm

Garlicky chicken, roasted veg- peppers, courgettes, carrots, tomatoes, onion and new potatoes. Mmmmmmmmmm. Then lots of beer/wine at Russell Brand and a housewarming.

feyr said:
meal replacement shake. still cant swallow solid foods. fed up of being ill
Oh you poor thing

My cold's gone now - must be so shit to have what you have and struggle to shake off the germs

Madamv posting.....

/i have been on the night nurse for three nights and feel permanently munted.:D

Hope you feel better soon.

No tea for me tonight, just off with sparklefish to see Russell 'swoon' Brand. Then to a party after. Just necked a handful of minstrels. My mum would be so proud;)

tonight was a night off.

so i had,

turkey breast and veggie fried rice noodles.

oven baked potato skins with diced aubergines and cheese.

4 bottles of beer.

a spliff and a big fuck off bag of chicken flavoured chips.

Roasted marinated chicken thighs, homemade garlic bread (errrr.....not strictly true - the bread's not homemade :D - just the garlic/herb butter it'll be stuffed with) and steamed plot courgettes.

No meringues for pudding. :mad:

I'm just about to eat the first ever tart I've made - mushroom and taleggio - looks yummy. Tonight I'll be having pork belly stuffed with sage and onion, with roast potatos and runner beans

Gammon steaks pub style, but with a duck egg on top :cool:

(soj - that sounds lush, not had a roast dinner for a while!)

Also pizza, home-made and prob with (a) chicken and mushroom topping then (b) onion, mushroom and basil.

trout, chips and mushrooms.
in fact I'm going to be eating fish for most of this week, just been to Sainsburys and got a right result, loads of the fish was in the reduced section I got 6 rainbow trouts, 2 trout fillets and 2 smoked salmon fillets all for £4.50!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom