Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Excellent choice.

Haven't seen Mouse Hunt for ages, great film.
I was 11 when it first came out, my friend's dad took us to see it at the pictures. I bought it on video two years later, when I was 13 (repurchased on DVD now, of course). Never fails to make me laugh. It was the first time I saw Lee Evans in anything, and I was surprised to find he was actually English in real life!

I was 11 when it first came out, my friend's dad took us to see it at the pictures. I bought it on video two years later, when I was 13 (repurchased on DVD now, of course). Never fails to make me laugh. It was the first time I saw Lee Evans in anything, and I was surprised to find he was actually English in real life!

Just think himself and Nathan Lane are perfect in the film. Plus, great Christopher Walken cameo... kinda forgotten gem. Often recommended to folks and most never heard of it.

One of my patented cheapo noodley soup efforts, dickeyed up with peanut butter, chilli, garlic, mushrooms, fish sauce, soy sauce, peppers and either chicken or salmon, depending on which comes to hand from the freezer first. Splosh of sesame oil and some fresh corinader in the bottom of the bowl to serve and a bib and we're laughing.

Back
Top Bottom