Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I remember people suspecting this at the time but now we know that it is true. Twitter censored its users to help Clinton.

What is wrong with banning bots?

Banning bots (mass automated posting) and having anti-spam measures in place is not equivalent to 'censoring users'. U75 does exactly the same to spam and automated bots as do most decent websites that don't want to drown in a sea of shite.

Details here (see page 6): United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Testimony of Sean J. Edgett Acting General Counsel, Twitter, Inc. November 1, 2017

What is wrong with banning bots?

Banning bots (mass automated posting) and having anti-spam measures in place is not equivalent to 'censoring users'. U75 does exactly the same to spam and automated bots as do most decent websites that don't want to drown in a sea of shite.

Details here (see page 6): United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Testimony of Sean J. Edgett Acting General Counsel, Twitter, Inc. November 1, 2017
And if the likes of Facebook and Twitter had listened to users going back a couple of years, all this shit could have been prevented.

Russia's Social Media Propaganda Was Hiding in Plain Sight

More of this, please! :)

You see, I don't understand this point of view. Why on earth would you want Trump removed from Twitter? It's the best thing ever to see his latest brainfart and the abuse he gets in return.

It's a thing of beauty to see him getting more and more paranoid and reckless with his tweeting as the net closes in.

If Felix Saters getting Muellered ...Trumps fucked over his finances ....it really wont matter over the he ,said she said ,about the Russians ...its a stright money trail over his comebacks from his 6 bankruptcies ....(" alledgedly")

ed.jpeg

Flyers with xenophobic messages have been making the rounds in Edison, New Jersey, angering residents.

People in the township received the anonymous mailers this week. They feature the photos of two Asian-American school board candidates, Jerry Shi and Falguni Patel, with the word “deport” stamped atop both pictures. The ads also claim that “The Chinese and Indians are taking over our town!”

“Make Edison Great Again,” a riff on President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan, was prominently printed on the flyers as well.
Racist Ads Call For Deporting Asian-American School Board Candidates In New Jersey

If Felix Saters getting Muellered ...Trumps fucked over his finances ....it really wont matter over the he ,said she said ,about the Russians ...its a stright money trail over his comebacks from his 6 bankruptcies ....(" alledgedly")

I saw the idea floated by Richard Painter on Twitter (I think he was a lawyer to the W Bush admin) that "the fix is in". Sessions will be sacrificed and then his replacement will fire Mueller. Page yesterday told a committee that he told Sessions about his meetings with Russians, so there's a load of perjury allegations/evidence against Sessions. I don't know if it's being floated that Sessions is in on all this and will be pardoned after a short time or somehow otherwise compensated for being the scaperacist.

Trump's now boasting about having his Twitter account taken down. Maybe the next employee who decides to do something wacky and Trump-related on their last day in the job will work for the Secret Service.

trumptwitter2.JPG

Compton Cricket Club - Wikipedia

Found 'em!

In real Trump stuff he's off to Asia today - once he's finished defaming everyone on Twitter - stopping off in Japan, RoK, China, Vietnam (bone spurs allowing) and the Philipines.

It's being reported that he might meet Putin in Vietnam.

Does he tweet when he's abroad, I seem to recall him not doing so on previous trips?

Apparently he hates foreign travel...

Oh dear...

I wonder whom he'll offend?

Back
Top Bottom