Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

This will backfire on Trump's side badly and give legislators and Democracy-supporting GOP full authority to say 'Obviously we can't give into this kind of behaviour'

I know it sounds awful but I almost hope they kill a cop/soldier because they will dig themselves and thus Trump a deeper hole.

Of course, despite the fact that behaviour like this from black and or leftwing protestors would (well, not happen because they'd be tear gassed or shot before they could get in) anyway, it would be called terrifying anti-democracy extremism and I give it about 5 minutes before the first 'Fine freedom fighters' comment for this bunch of fuckspuds. :rolleyes: If it's not happened already.

This will backfire on Trump's side badly and give legislators and Democracy-supporting GOP full authority to say 'Obviously we can't give into this kind of behaviour'

I know it sounds awful but I almost hope they kill a cop/soldier because they will dig themselves and thus Trump a deeper hole.

Of course, despite the fact that behaviour like this from black and or leftwing protestors would (well, not happen because they'd be tear gassed or shot before they could get in) anyway, it would be called terrifying anti-democracy extremism and I give it about 5 minutes before the first 'Fine freedom fighters' comment for this bunch of fuckspuds. :rolleyes: If it's not happened already.
tbh the big question now has to be 'Do they prosecute Trump for this?' If people do die - someone's already been shot - he is surely guilty of the crime of inciting violence.

Back
Top Bottom