Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

I've got to admit, it pisses me right off when the default position on a new poster seems to be "who did you used to be" - I've had it myself (though it did get resolved) but at the time it properly ground my gears - Probably a lot more than is healthy.

Following on from the now locked Callinicos/Penny thread and the moved Commentating on the Commentariat thread :facepalm:

I still think we can do this! A bunfight free thread for commentating on the latest offerings from our favourite columnists.

What's with the apostrophe in vs[versus]?

based on what, exactly?

Bamalama's posts (that I have read, and I've read a few) have been consistent with his professed views. I just to get silly cunts asking 'who were you?'. You are just an institutionlised urban wierdo, dandruff (there that's 3 posters now).
In all fairness liam, the dopey cunt can ask what he wants...if he hadn't have made a knowingly false accusation against me i wouldn't even be dealing with him.I shit cunts like him for breakfast...cheers though

when i came on here first I got accused of a) being fash (despite personally knowing most of the posters on the Beating the fascist's thread) and b) making up a phone call I had had.... despite two posters who were in the room when the third party took the call saying they had heard him take it and it held up their meeting...

Maybe dandred is Belboid?

In all fairness liam the dopey cunt can ask what he wants...if he hadn't have made a knowingly false accusation against me i wouldn't even be dealing with him.I shit cunts like him for breakfast...cheers though

I would have appreciated a comma between the words 'Liam' and 'the dopey cunt' btw :)

when i came on here first I got accused of a) being fash (despite personally knowing most of the posters on the Beating the fascist's thread) and b) making up a phone call I had had.... despite two posters who were in the room when the third party took the call saying they had heard him take it and it held up their meeting...

Maybe dandred is Belboid?

:D:D:D It was belboid who accused me of being a returning poster as well. Though to be fair to him it did get sorted out nd I bear him no ill will.

As if by magic! Ronnie Rubashov is back. Welcome back Ronnie. You're right about the commentariat but wrong in a nice way about everything else!

As if by magic?

Anyway, I'm right about Manning. I'm looking at his innate ability to produce humour. In that, he was in a league of his own. He was a finely calibrated instrument.
If Greggs started putting lard, pollyfilla and sawdust through the mincer, the sausage rolls'd still look pristine. With Manning, it was lean pork 60% of the time, 20% sawdust, and the rest was, admittedly, a bit toxic. But when he was funny, he was very funny.

Stick around this time Ronald - The guy who accused you of being a liar, well, he's one of those people who's just not quite bright enough to realise he's a bit simple. His private education was a pure waste of his parents dollars.

As if by magic?

Anyway, I'm right about Manning. I'm looking at his innate ability to produce humour. In that, he was in a league of his own. He was a finely calibrated instrument.
If Greggs started putting lard, pollyfilla and sawdust through the mincer, the sausage rolls'd still look pristine. With Manning, it was lean pork 60% of the time, 20% sawdust, and the rest was, admittedly, a bit toxic. But when he was funny, he was very funny.
shit material. shit delivery.

Back
Top Bottom