Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

up the arse! arsenal 2018/19 news gossip unfounded rumour etc

I am right now actually feeling more positive about this NLD than I have for a long time. Arsenal have just had two excellent games (albeit one against pretty mediocre opposition, and one against a team who currently can't buy a win away), Ozil is back, and Spurs are wobbling suddenly

Interesting game in many respects, not least of the importance of a top four finish for both sides.

Arsenal scoring 7 and winning last two (home) PL games. Spurs off the back of two (away) losses. Spurs have a good record at home.

Hopefully a good game for neutrals :thumbs:

From the BBC feed :D
We've just seen a replay of that spat between the dugouts and Mesut Ozil, for some reason, throws his coat at one of the Everton coaches - strange?!

Fucking shit away form. Hope the Arse can get a top 4 place but most of the games left are away so it is doubtful.

A couple of the facial expressions Unai Emery pulls during games remind me of Rigsby (Leonard Rossiter) but unfortunately only in my head, I've not found the right photos of either of them online to make the comparison work at all.

Back
Top Bottom