Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

up the arse! arsenal 2018/19 news gossip unfounded rumour etc

Dunno but plenty of injured players who were both white and black were nicknamed 'sicknote' untill quite recently. You could of course ask Arsenal's black supporters of which there are quite a few and along with Chelsea a big following in Africa

You could of course ask Arsenal's black supporters of which there are quite a few and along with Chelsea a big following in Africa

Many thanks for your help on this.

Hopefully, the Arsenal supporters here who are not black and / or in Africa will also be able to shed light on this one.

It is only a year ago that Welbeck was in the world cup squad.

Many thanks for your help on this.

Hopefully, the Arsenal supporters here who are not black and / or in Africa will also be able to shed light on this one.

It is only a year ago that Welbeck was in the world cup squad.
So you read an article in the mail based on three or four tweets and want white or non-black arsenal fans to shed light on things.

OK. Choose a fucking better source based on a larger sample if you want to go any further on this topic. Choosing a lazy twitter shit story makes you look a muppet

Thanks for your your help on this.

Grateful for the views of any Arsenal fans - irrespective of whether they have seen any articles in the Daily Mail - on the respective impacts of Wilshere and Welbeck from Arsenal, and comparative fan reaction.

The decline in Welbeck's fortunes in particular, seems to have been rapid.

Thanks for your your help on this.

Grateful for the views of any Arsenal fans - irrespective of whether they have seen any articles in the Daily Mail - on the respective impacts of Wilshere and Welbeck from Arsenal, and comparative fan reaction.

The decline in Welbeck's fortunes in particular, seems to have been rapid.
I've been disappointed in both players' departures but have to ask why your intervention apparently prompted by a shit story in the mail.

D7uCnu4XsAAZweK

This will do for me unless you want to start one. I am stuck to listening to it unless anyone has any good feeds? ;)

ETA UP THE ARSE!!!

You can watch it free on bt sport YouTube, bt app and bt website. I downloaded the app to my android TV box and its streaming in HD just fine
Kept freezing. Wished I had not bothered now. An anticlimax but at least I didn't spend 59 hours trying to get there. Poor fuckers, imagine the journey home. :(:eek:

Well done to Arsenal for turning up
A shit result for next season too. Not really going to attract the top players now.

Still hopefully they might just look at bringing forward some of the youngsters instead of trying to make big signings at silly money.

Back
Top Bottom